Rate Dr. Jose M. Campoamor

Dr. Jose M. Campoamor's Ratings

I have been in pain management for close to twenty years and two back surges . Dr Campoamer is a very complastionate,intelligent,person. I have moved from my home town and are very,very,happy with all that he had helped me with. I would recommend him to anyone in need of help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2045517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I have had the back from hell. It goes out on me often and I am just about crippled. I visit Dr C and walk out right as rain. I call him God.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2045516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Campoamore is the best pain M.D. I have ever been to. I have tried countless other docs of which could not help me with my back pain. I would suggest Dr. Campoamor to anyone who has cronic back pain. Respectfully Submitted, M. Cairns

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2045515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

While prepped and waiting on gurney for out patient surgery, Dr. Campoamor medicated me into a twilight zone for over 2 hours. I was unable to speak or move to alleviate back and neck spasms. It was terrifying and I thought it would never end.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2045514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2008

Very polite, shows concern for patients. Takes time to explain conditions and procedures. Highly recommend this physician for Pain Management care and procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2045513].votes_count ]]