Rate Dr. Jose M. Campoamor

Dr. Jose M. Campoamor's Ratings

I have been in pain management for close to twenty years and two back surges . Dr Campoamer is a very complastionate,intelligent,person. I have moved from my home town and are very,very,happy with all that he had helped me with. I would recommend him to anyone in need of help.

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

I have had the back from hell. It goes out on me often and I am just about crippled. I visit Dr C and walk out right as rain. I call him God.

Submitted July 22, 2009 | flag

Dr. Campoamore is the best pain M.D. I have ever been to. I have tried countless other docs of which could not help me with my back pain. I would suggest Dr. Campoamor to anyone who has cronic back pain. Respectfully Submitted, M. Cairns

Submitted July 6, 2009 | flag

While prepped and waiting on gurney for out patient surgery, Dr. Campoamor medicated me into a twilight zone for over 2 hours. I was unable to speak or move to alleviate back and neck spasms. It was terrifying and I thought it would never end.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2008 | flag

Very polite, shows concern for patients. Takes time to explain conditions and procedures. Highly recommend this physician for Pain Management care and procedures.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2006 | flag