Dr. Janusz J. Madej

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/12/05    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Janusz J. Madej has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.0
RID: 1012881
19/10/09 5 5 5 5 This doctor is absolutely amazing! He is so knowledgeable, and is not afriad to think outside the box. I have several very complex medical issues, and have therefore been turned away by many doctors, but Dr. Madej stuck with me and has helped me immensely! He genuinely cares for his patients and will spend extra time in appointments, and outside of appointments to ensure that his patients get the best care possible. I wish that all doctors were like him!
RID: 533820
09/03/08 5 4 5 5 He is the most caring doctor I've ever met. Seems to be working 24/7. Even allows me to call him at home late at night.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 470861
24/12/07 5 4 5 5 Dr. Madej is the only physician I know that will see me the same day that I call to inform him I am sick. He is friendly and smart. His receptionist is the best I've ever seen. She handles everything with ease and cheerfulness. They make a great team together, and get you well ASAP. The only negative is sometimes he falls behind, but what doctor doesn't. I feel he is not behind as much as most other doctors I have seen in the past.
RID: 289839
20/04/07 5 5 5 Dr. Madej is the most thorough doctor I have ever met. He takes the time to explain your conditions and what he is recommending, and orders tests that keep you "ahead of the game." He is not just my doctor; he has become a close friend.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 114019
26/01/07 5 5 5 Janusz is, hands down, the most caring, agressive, and thorough doctor I've ever seen. He'll see you on nights, weekends, and anytime you need to see him. He keeps on top of things until he gets you healthy, and heeps you that way. His accent takes a bit of getting used to, but it's well worth the visit.
RID: 30835
24/05/06 4 5 5 He is just awesome, very informative, very caring, he gets behind because he believes all his patients are important and deserve to be seen as soon as possible. I was in pain for 3 months with my old doctor he wouldn't do anything. I seen Dr. Madej and I was up and walking around the next day. He did a full blood panel and I had never had one done, found so many things that were wrong I didn't even think of. He changed my Rx's around until he thought he had them right and I am at the best I think I have been in years...ooooo he also found that my blood pressure was low as the other doctor never checked. I can't say enough of this man he is truly awesome!!!!!!
Insurance: Medicare