Rate Dr. Kurt B. Repke

Dr. Kurt B. Repke's Ratings

Wife is his receptionist and she is very nice. However, this is a small operation and Dr. Repke did not seem to have the proper equipment to properly measure my eyes for cataract surgery. I got a poor result because he put in wrong strength. He did not tell me that this surgery could have been redone if within one month of original surgery. Now it is too late because of scar tissue. My left eye vision is 20/30 and my right eye is 20/50. know people who love him, but I would not recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2421690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Serious problems with billing. Credit card number for payment was transposed by staff and I got another bill for a service I thought I had paid for. The office called and explained, I paid again, and months later I got another bill for the same service. The office refused to send me detailed backup to compare to my insurance, bank, and credit card bills. Instead of trying to resolve the issue professionally, they said I had given them a bad credit card (my AMEX is never bad), they yelled at me, said they were forwarding the account to collections, and then hung up on me! Very rude and unprofessional. BTW, I ALWAYS pay my bills! If it goes to collections I am filing a complaint with the medical board.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2421689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Repke has a friendly manner, willingly explains everything & answers your questions in an easy, understandable way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][761063].votes_count ]]