Dr. Kurt B. Repke

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Kurt B. Repke has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ophthalmologist-related: eye treatment, eye diseases, vision, eye surgery, corneal surgery, oculoplastics and reconstruction surgery, intraocular lens implantation, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, glaucoma, low vision, uveitis, corneal infections, hereditary dystrophies, eye laser surgery, vision correction surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5553053
10/06/14 4 4 4 3 Wife is his receptionist and she is very nice. However, this is a small operation and Dr. Repke did not seem to have the proper equipment to properly measure my eyes for cataract surgery. I got a poor result because he put in wrong strength. He did not tell me that this surgery could have been redone if within one month of original surgery. Now it is too late because of scar tissue. My left eye vision is 20/30 and my right eye is 20/50. know people who love him, but I would not recommend him.
Insurance: Humana
Respond
RID: 5474087

13/05/14 1 3 2 3 Serious problems with billing. Credit card number for payment was transposed by staff and I got another bill for a service I thought I had paid for. The office called and explained, I paid again, and months later I got another bill for the same service. The office refused to send me detailed backup to compare to my insurance, bank, and credit card bills. Instead of trying to resolve the issue professionally, they said I had given them a bad credit card (my AMEX is never bad), they yelled at me, said they were forwarding the account to collections, and then hung up on me! Very rude and unprofessional. BTW, I ALWAYS pay my bills! If it goes to collections I am filing a complaint with the medical board.
Paid (or co-pay): $1000
Respond

06/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kurt" to "Kurt B."
RID: 1046392
30/11/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Repke has a friendly manner, willingly explains everything & answers your questions in an easy, understandable way.  Respond