Rate Dr. Paul J. Sisbarro

Dr. Paul J. Sisbarro's Ratings

He dropped the ball on my husbands health. Jokes too much. Passes too much off saying you'll be fine. Did not get back to us with my husbands results. We had to keep calling him and even then he did not speak to my husband direct he was told Dr.Sisbarro message by his Clerk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Sisbarro has been treating my mom for almost six years. He is kind, caring and thorough. He kept searching for the best treatment for my mom. He sincerely cares for his patients and has great bed side manner. Love his sense of humor too!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2045735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2012

I have been going to him for a few years and adore him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2045734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2011

Dr Sisbarro did my bladder surgery.He explained everything and was very easy to talk to. Highly recommend him to women and men.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2045733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

My husband was sent to him for an elevated PSA. Even though it was too high he did a through exam. The prostrate was not really that enlarged. He spoke to us and eplained in detail the different scenarios. With his expert advise my husband felt comfortable to choose a biopsy, which did come back as malignent cells. The dr. did an implant of radio active cells, which did the job. Over 1 year has passed and all is well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2045732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

provided excellent care to my son (hernia surgery); very kind, knowledgeable; even though his office was very busy, he took his time with us and we never felt rushed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2045731].votes_count ]]