Rate Dr. Vinod Mishra

Dr. Vinod Mishra's Ratings

I have been to Dr. Mishra twice. Once when I was 18, and the other when I was 23. I have heard so many horror stories about other Dr.s. Dr. Mishra is awesome, he makes sure you are asleep through the whole colonoscopy. I have to get one every 5years because of family history, and there is no way I will go to anyone else. I had Kaiser for 5 years, but switched insurances just so I could go back to Dr. Mishra... He is that good!!! Highly Recommended!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2421693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I have had 2 colonoscopys with Dr. Mishra and he is wonderful, thoughtful and extremely professional. I would never go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][761075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

Had colonoscopy 7/10/08. Previous colonoscopy was in 1990. No problems. Gave me verbal explanation of findings as well as an indepth written report. Highly recommend Dr. Mishra.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][761074].votes_count ]]