Rate Dr. Randall Tent

Dr. Randall Tent's Ratings

Dr Tent has proved my western doctors wrong and wrong again. Dr Tent has saved my life and the life of my Daughter. Helped many friends.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tent is informed and knows everything about the human body and how it works. I flew out to see him. He took X-rays and adjusted my neck, back, and knees. I haven't so good in a long time! He went over my medical issues afterwards and talked about autoimmune issues. He is very passionate about his work. We were there for 2 hours. His office staff is very friendly. I will continue to see Dr. tent. Best doctor out there!

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

I heard very good reviews for Dr. Tent, so I tried him out. When I came in for my long-ignored neck, I left with worse pain. My neck is quite a piece of work to start with (C4-C6 tilt forward), but the arthritis in my C7.T1 has never been as bad as since that adjustment. If he helped the C4-C6, it wasn't worth the damage to the arthritic joint.

Submitted June 1, 2014 | flag

Master diagnostician! Dr. Tent has certainly improved my life. His knowledge of the workings of the human body is astounding!

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

While on a marching band trip, my daughter had persistent, involuntary head, arm and leg movement. She saw three neurologists and went through expensive tests. She was diagnosed with 'conversion diorder' and referred to a psychologist. We were referred to Dr. Tent by a friend. Dr. Tent ordered an x-ray and identified the problem and was able to stop the involuntary movement and end her back pain at our first visit. No amount of counselling or medication would have helped her. We are truly grateful for Dr. Tent.

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag

I grew up with Dr. Tent, not literally of course but, I can still remember being 4-5 years old playing and waiting in the reception room. He's always had the answer for my family. Aside from the bible thumping, I'd be willing to bet he's probably the best doctor in the Midwest if not the country.

Submitted June 12, 2012 | flag

Im 49 and very healthy. I play soccer and ballroom dance. I never had back problems in my life and always thought Chiropractors would be a waste of my time. I kicked the ground while striking a soccer ball. My back started hurting for 3 weeks to the point that I thought I might be in a wheel chair all my life. It was so bad I had to call my aged father and brother in law to come over my house and get me off the floor and I m issed time at work. A friend of mine whom told me miraculous stories about Tent in the past, told me to try him out. After the first visit it felt about 30% better. Dr Tent was upset that he didn't get the home run 1st visit. 2nd visit, he got the home run and I was back playing soccer within a week fully healed. I'm a believer now.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

I was having serious headache for about 3 months. I went to the doctor, I had MRI's, cat scans and blood tests...and they couldn't find anything. The next step was a neurologist. Luckily, I have a friend who recommended Dr. Tent to me. He helps her with her migraines...makes them completely disappear. So, I decided it can't hurt. The headaches were really beginning to affect my life. I was surprised when I met him because, as you probably have read by now, he is an oddball. He cracked me all over the place, which I've never experienced before. It didn't feel great, but within a day...my headaches were GONE. He told me I'd need another visit or two and would be good for awhile. He was spot on. After my second visit, the headaches disappeared for at least 9 months. They've just started coming back slightly...so it's time to see Dr. Tent again. He works miracles, seriously. :)

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

He want to emulate Dr.Joel Wallach. Also, wants to sell supplements with a special emphasis on colloidal minerals. There is no clinical research that supports some of his statements. He needs to stick to the duties of a chiropractor.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Tent has assisted in miraculous results for myself and my family. Unless I broke a limb, he is my first choice for health care.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2010 | flag