You may also like

Rate Dr. Randall Tent

Dr. Randall Tent's Ratings

I love the way he has proven that western Doctors just don't have a clue. Randall has saved my life, after being told to go home and get my matters in order. That was 13 years ago. 2 weeks after western doctors said I needed a liver transplant Tent proved them wrong. He also gave my daughter her life back after being diagnosed with MS. Tent adjusted, put her neck back on the axis, 10 years ago. She has gave birth to 2 very beautiful girls and hasn't needed a wheel chair since.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2769141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Police work is often a very physical job. While attempting to affect an arrest on a suspect who had just shot another man, I dislocated the elbow joint in my left arm. For months I struggled with pain, the inevitable politics that comes with my thankless occupation, and what doctor my department was willing to pay to help remedy my situation. After eight months of that political hairsplitting I went to see Dr Tent on my own recognizance. Dr Tent not only fixed my elbow within ten minutes (without the assistance of X-Ray, CT, or MRI scans) of me walking into his office, but he also started to "clean out" my arteries! Truly an outstanding doctor!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2764262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I began seeing Dr Tent around 1993 when I first went to one of his seminars, he diagnoised me with formaldeyde poisoning for which one out of over 38 doctor's refused to admit I had, the last one, the 40th one admitted it. (he told me no doctor would admit it for fear of becoming involved in a court case) Dr Tent got me well in record time after other medical quacks said it couldn't resolved! Dr Tent is amazing as is his staff! Dr Tent you're my hero!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2708353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

impressed with your knowledge and fearless attitude to expose the truth

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2679480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

Excellant doctor !!!!! Whenmy daughter was maybe 15 she was diagnosed with an a-v nodal reentrant tackycardia at U of M pediatric cardiology.Im a nurse from that hospital and I chose to decline an ablation and beta-blockers,as they would slow my daughter neurologically.We went to have her seen by Dr Tent who cured the arrythmia after one month of treatment,we saw results within the first week.The pediatric cardiologist was extremely impressed and wanted to know where my daughter was treated.The problem has never returned she is 31 years old now.Dr.tent helped me a great deal over the years with various problems . Thank You Doctor Tent. Annette and Melissa

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2679122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Dr. Tent diagnosed a neck injury I didn't know I had 25 years ago and for the first time in 20 years, my neck is practically pain free. He's truly brilliant.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2612998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I have been visiting him for lot of my health issues. He is knowledgeable. I already have got taken care of my lower back issues and other bone injuries. Currently working on my thyroid issues. Went there when my TSH is 5.2 and currently I have 1.8 TSH. I recommend Dr. Tent for all health issues.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2586997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I trust Dr. Tent knowledgable advices to my 7years old son who has allergies, and myself since I have thyroid, cholesterol, repute disk and other health issues.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2540929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr Tent has proved my western doctors wrong and wrong again. Dr Tent has saved my life and the life of my Daughter. Helped many friends.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2467805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Dr. Tent is informed and knows everything about the human body and how it works. I flew out to see him. He took X-rays and adjusted my neck, back, and knees. I haven't so good in a long time! He went over my medical issues afterwards and talked about autoimmune issues. He is very passionate about his work. We were there for 2 hours. His office staff is very friendly. I will continue to see Dr. tent. Best doctor out there!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2467387].votes_count ]]