Rate Dr. Randall Tent

Dr. Randall Tent's Ratings

impressed with your knowledge and fearless attitude to expose the truth

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

Excellant doctor !!!!! Whenmy daughter was maybe 15 she was diagnosed with an a-v nodal reentrant tackycardia at U of M pediatric cardiology.Im a nurse from that hospital and I chose to decline an ablation and beta-blockers,as they would slow my daughter neurologically.We went to have her seen by Dr Tent who cured the arrythmia after one month of treatment,we saw results within the first week.The pediatric cardiologist was extremely impressed and wanted to know where my daughter was treated.The problem has never returned she is 31 years old now.Dr.tent helped me a great deal over the years with various problems . Thank You Doctor Tent. Annette and Melissa

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Dr. Tent diagnosed a neck injury I didn't know I had 25 years ago and for the first time in 20 years, my neck is practically pain free. He's truly brilliant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I have been visiting him for lot of my health issues. He is knowledgeable. I already have got taken care of my lower back issues and other bone injuries. Currently working on my thyroid issues. Went there when my TSH is 5.2 and currently I have 1.8 TSH. I recommend Dr. Tent for all health issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I trust Dr. Tent knowledgable advices to my 7years old son who has allergies, and myself since I have thyroid, cholesterol, repute disk and other health issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr Tent has proved my western doctors wrong and wrong again. Dr Tent has saved my life and the life of my Daughter. Helped many friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2467805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Dr. Tent is informed and knows everything about the human body and how it works. I flew out to see him. He took X-rays and adjusted my neck, back, and knees. I haven't so good in a long time! He went over my medical issues afterwards and talked about autoimmune issues. He is very passionate about his work. We were there for 2 hours. His office staff is very friendly. I will continue to see Dr. tent. Best doctor out there!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2467387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I heard very good reviews for Dr. Tent, so I tried him out. When I came in for my long-ignored neck, I left with worse pain. My neck is quite a piece of work to start with (C4-C6 tilt forward), but the arthritis in my C7.T1 has never been as bad as since that adjustment. If he helped the C4-C6, it wasn't worth the damage to the arthritic joint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Master diagnostician! Dr. Tent has certainly improved my life. His knowledge of the workings of the human body is astounding!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2156735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

While on a marching band trip, my daughter had persistent, involuntary head, arm and leg movement. She saw three neurologists and went through expensive tests. She was diagnosed with 'conversion diorder' and referred to a psychologist. We were referred to Dr. Tent by a friend. Dr. Tent ordered an x-ray and identified the problem and was able to stop the involuntary movement and end her back pain at our first visit. No amount of counselling or medication would have helped her. We are truly grateful for Dr. Tent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2156734].votes_count ]]