Rate Dr. Wallace G. Gosney

Dr. Wallace G. Gosney's Ratings

When I found out my gall bladder was nonfunctional I was devastated. I was terrified of going under the knife. Dr. Gosney put my fears to rest and before I knew it on the big day I was waking up groggy and gall bladder free. Surgery took under an hour, another hour to wake up, another hour and I was literally walking out the door. Recovery took a week and I was back at work! He is a whiz, staff extremely professional, and I hope he keeps this up another fifty years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][761180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Dr Gosney is a great surgeon who fixes your problems up nice and tight and secure. In this area, he is the only surgeaon I would go to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][761179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

THE MOST PROFESSIONAL STAFF AND DOCTOR THAT I HAVE EVER HAD

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][761178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. Gosney is thebest doctor I have ever been to. He is by far the greatest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][761177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Gosney performed a gallbladder removal for me and was outstanding. Very patient, answered questions, etc. I felt very at ease and felt I was in capable hands. Did not have to wait very long at all in the office or in the exam room. Very positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][761176].votes_count ]]