Rate Dr. James P. Lin

Dr. James P. Lin's Ratings

Dr. Lin and his team are knowledgeable, professional, honest, passionate, super friendly and easy to talk to. He was a funny doctor and made us laugh on several occasions when we needed it! Dr. Lin gave us different option, backup plans, the chance of success of each option, the risks and benefits of each option. We were also able to ask follow up questions down the line when we have had the time to process the information we were given. Margie told us that it's normal to feel overwhelmed at first with the amount of information we got, and she was right! We were so relieved that we were able to talk to Margie and Dr. Lin with ease later on. They always gave us their full attention, and never once pressured us to do anything. They patiently answered all of our redundant questions! Dr. Lin was very accessible for we could call him directly and also reach him many other ways. We always got an immediate response, which was amazing for a busy doctor.

We also loved his office staff. I had many l-o-n-g conversations with my coordinator and she never made me feel like I was bothering her, although I'm sure she had a million better things to do with her time. Her support meant so much to me and made the process so much easier.

Dr. Lin first recommended that we start with something easier before moving on to more advanced methods. I have unexplained infertility, and my husband and I together, have multiple challenges that I don't want to mention here, but trust me, they were difficult... We felt well informed going into each procedure, and that helped us (especially me) feel in control of our infertility journey, which I must say is one of the biggest challenges going through infertility. We started with IUI then moved on to IVF. Dr. Lin helped us select a healthy embryo and now I'm pregnant!! I've been recommending Dr. Lin and his office to everyone, and everyone all feel the same, especially a good friend of mine, who did IVF at another facility. She said she's never gotten so much attention and care from other doctors!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

The reason Dr. Lin is so different from the other doctors is because he is so passionate about what he is doing, he is very good at what he is doing, he treats every case as the only case he has and he wants every case to be successful!

I am 45 years old and I am 9 weeks pregnant with twins. My case was a mission impossible because of my special condition and also because of my age. However, Dr. Lin made it work and until today, I still feel like I am in a dream!! Because of my age, many simple things became complicated. Dr. Lin is very knowledgeable and smart and was able to come up with solutions and overcame the problems. He won’t just jump into next step because it is time to do so. He will only do it when everything looks perfect to him. What impress me a lot is he customizes every patient’s case and he does what is the best for each patient. I saw what he did for me. Might be more work for him but he doesn’t mind, as long as it is better for the patient. All the hard works paid off! Soon I will be a mother and how exciting that is! Thanks Dr. Lin!!! I can’t thank you enough for it!!!

Dr. Lin is the ultimate super star at his office but his staff is just as great! They are knowledgeable and friendly! The office is beautiful, nice and clean. Going there is a pleasant experience. If you are looking to have a baby, go to Dr. Lin and he will definitely make your dream come true!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Lin and his staff are exceptional and truly care about their patients. Thanks to Dr. Lin and his incredible staff, I got pregnant on the first IVF cycle and I’m now 11 weeks pregnant. Every insecurity and fear is put to ease the minute you walk thru the door. I strongly recommend doing acupuncture with Sayaka .She is so sweet and the minute you walk thru her door, all the stress just melts away. She is too humble to tell you this, but out of the patients who did in-vitro and acupuncture with her, 80 to 90 percent got pregnant. I did it because I read that scientific studies have shown that acupuncture increases your chances 15-20 percent. I really was convinced of Dr. Lin’s passion for what he does, when we watched our baby wiggle all over on our 9 week ultrasound .Dr. Lin was so excited for us; and you really hear that in his voice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0NXhDBrbZE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][761617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Dr Lin did a great job. Our first cycle ended in chemical pregnancy, but he switched things up for the second cycle and I am now 11 weeks pregnant with twins.It is easy to get an appointment, his staff are great, and he is available 24/7 to answer concerns. He's not the chattiest of doctors, but he's confident and reassuring and gets results. I would recommend him to anyone having fertility problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][761616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr. Lin and his staff are great! We switched to his office after seeing two other REI doctors, and his office was the best by far. The nursing/office staff are very professional and caring. They always did what they could to support you throughout treatment. I was really impressed with Dr. Lin's bedside manner - he is a very busy doc, but always made the time to really listen to my concerns. He is a very kind-hearted physician who puts patients first. Unlike my other REI docs, he saw me at every appointment and made sure that important things like lab test results were reviewed promptly. In 2012, we got pregnant on our first IVF cycle and are now the proud parents of healthy twins.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][761613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

I am currently his patient. I like the dr. but One thing they need to get a head up is to tell those gals, I think is the LVN not to talk too loud while ppl are having ultra sound in the room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][761615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

Knowledgeable and compassionate are the perfect descriptions of Dr. Lin and Reproductive Fertility Center. Dr. Lin and his staff are really great at what they do! Their patience and compassion ease the stress of infertility and I would recommend Dr. Lin to anyone having trouble conceiving. Thank you Dr. Lin for everything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][761614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2012

My husband and I had 4 failed IVF cycles at another Irvine clinic. We came to Dr. Lin and got pregnant on the first cycle. Dr. Lin is a very knowledgeable doctor. He changed our IVF protocol and as a result we had better quality embryos. We are now proud parents to triplets. We can't thank him enough for the three little miracles in our lives. Thank you Dr. Lin for our little blessings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][761612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

Dr. Lin and his staff helped bring us a baby girl that we were never able to have on our own. We felt comfortable and important every time we visited him. He is not only a very caring man, but also great at what he does!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][761611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

Best dr in the world. Compared to other specialists who sent my husband and I home saying that we can not have a baby of our own. Dr. Lin told us that it will work with our own sperm and egg and now we have two great girls. Every Xmas I thank god for guiding us to dr. Lin's clinic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][761610].votes_count ]]