Rate Dr. Erda Carmel Pradel

Dr. Erda Carmel Pradel's Ratings

Dr. Pradel was very helpful to me. I'm sorry the others feel the way they do about her. She was caring and she did suggest that I be put to sleep for comfort which I did take her up on the offer. She performed an extraction (pulled a tooth) so I was very comfortable with going to sleep for that. I have Sickle Cell Anemia also and she suggested that I have an IV fluid during the surgery which is something that was actually needed. No other dentist has ever suggested that for me in my 45 years of life. That showed me that she did have my best interest at heart. Don't remember the cost since it's been a couple of years so I can't speak on that.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

Stay Away! I had the worst experience!!. Dr. Pradel is from the Carribean and not used to our standards of practice.. Very, very rude and her office had very poor hygiene. Her staff was very unprofessional too. I went to her on 3 oocassions for a simple tooth extration and all she wanted was to make extra money as in being "put to sleep" which was not needed and she consistently tried to offer extra services as if she is short on cash. She quoted me $ 450.00 extra for General Anesthesia which was not needed.. I got so upset and finally went and demanded my small x-ray from my regular dentist and my personal check and went elsewhere. Thank GOD I did. I found a very professional Oral Surgeon and extracted my tooth on the same day of consultation took Panoramic X-Ray at not charege and even idicated if I needed to be put to sleep "No Charge". Yet she wanted cash. I suffered several weeks in pain .. STAY AWAY FROM HER. I DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Submitted June 22, 2010 | flag

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. This is one of the worst doctor/dentist experiences I have ever had. The staff and doctor are rude and unhelpful. They also tried to bill my insurance company for services not rendered and persuade me to get unnecessary xrays and procedures because "they are covered by insurance anyway." This is a highly unprofessional practice.

Submitted June 12, 2009 | flag