Rate Dr. Frederick W. Dieterich

Dr. Frederick W. Dieterich's Ratings

I've been going to Dr. Dieterich for over 17 years. He delivered the last 2 of my 5 children. Dr. D the best of the OB/GYN's I've been to, his bedside manner is fantastic, and he really cares. He will get on the phone personally to answer my questions and is always in a cheery disposition. All the previous is bonus as his medical expertise is of the most importance, which he is one of the best in his field. His staff is great, two of the office staff have been with him for as long as I've been going to him. Kathleen and Lisa are personable, caring and make your visit feel like you are visiting friends. I highly recommend Dr. "D".

Submitted Feb. 12, 2012 | flag

He delivered all 4 of my children. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. D is great! I love his dry sense of humor. Even when I didn't have any more questions for him, he continued to explain things. He has NEVER rushed me, and spends a lot of time in the room with you. He's professional, yet casual demeanor made me feel really comfortable! His staff is great as well.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2010 | flag

Dr D is great. Very professional always on time and he is just an amazing doctor. He made me feel very comfortable and explained things well.

Submitted July 31, 2008 | flag