Dr. Gary S. Fanton

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Gary S. Fanton has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Gary" to "Gary S."
RID: 2597811
23/03/13 5 5 5 5 One of the best in the country, Has invented a number of instruments for his profession
Insurance: Medicare
Respond
RID: 957969
08/08/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fanton did a second surgery on my knee and I am so thankful that I found him. The first surgeon I had left me with permanent numbness on the side of my knee; no feeling at all and probably little circulation. After my surgery with Dr. Fanton the only numbness I had was what was left from the first surgery. there was "ZERO" numbness from Dr. Fanton's surgery. Dr Fanton is a fabulous surgeon and specializes on certain body parts. I was even told before my first appointment that if the Xrays showed that I had an advanced stage of arthritis that Dr. Fanton would not work on me and would refer me to a specialist in the same outpatient clinic. I really appreciated that Dr. Fanton was not a doctor that was so desperate for the business that he would attempt to do anything. You cannot go wrong with Dr. Fanton if he speciallizes in the body part you need fixed, and one of them is the "KNEE." He gets an A+ in my book.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield