Rate Dr. Norman Lepor

Dr. Norman Lepor's Ratings

Dr Lepor and staff have always responded to my requests and questions promptly. Dr Lepor has given me probabilities for possible outcomes at each stage of my treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2156887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2013

A great experience all around! Would recommend this doctor very highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2156886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

I had an excellent experience in Dr Lepor's office as far as his diagnostic and personal skills. He immediately imparted a confidence to me that was amazing and he was right on in his treatment. I Felt better almost immediately! Dr. Lepor is an exceptional and caring physician

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2156885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

All I can say is that I was almost giving up hope of being a vital and functional person with heart failur until Dr. Lepor did what so many other cardiologist were not able to do: Get me feeling better. I am now travelling, palying doubles tennis and having relations with my wife. I highly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2156884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

A charlatan. Scans you for money and reccommends medically unnecessary tests. Would avoid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2156883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

The first place that was able to tell me what my vascular age was. They also did great job of helping me lose 60lbs. He has a nutritionist and hypnotherapist as part of their program and also referred me to a trainer. The also did a full body vascular imaging with combinations of ultrasound and 64 slice CT and looked at my aorta, arteries to my heart, brain and legs. Also were able to tell me how stiff my arteries were. This place was unbelievable, worth the flight from Houston.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2156882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

Just cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Lepor. I have referred my husband, mother and friends and all have been happy. He has all this great diagnostic testing equipment in his office that is so convenient. His staff works hard and they even get insurance companies to authorized tests. I know he went to John Hopkins, the best medical school and he teaches doctors. Saw him written up in the LA Times a few years ago as "Doctors Doctor:.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2156881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

I had really bad chest pains, my doctor and I thougt something bad was happending and my doctor gave me 3 names of cardiologists. I had my doctor show me on the internet who they were. Dr. Lepor seemed to be the most accomplished but figured he would be too busy to see someone like me. First two would not see me as I have Medical cannot aford insuranc . Dr. Lepor's office had me seen that same day, they did not even ask me what my insurance was when I called. Even though he does not take Medical he saw me found my problem with his special heart CT scan and believe it or not had me in the hospital within 5 hours and put a stent in my coronary artery that same day and saved my life. I felt bad that my emergency made others who were seeing the doctor that day wait, and I say sorry to them but thank god he was there and had a heart to save some poor lady like me. I told him I hope that I will not have to see him like this again, he said if you listen to my advice I probably wont have to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2156880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

I've known him since he was a resident, and have always adored him. He's a fantastic doctor, but I really hate sitting in his waiting room for one or two hours. His staff will never, ever bother to tell you that you will be waiting, or how long it will be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2156879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

Dr. Lepor is arrogant and should be avoided. The tech in his office was polite but didn't seem very familiar with equipment. Dr Lepor took three weeks to return numerous calls I made trying to get my test results. For very mild arterial plaque he tried to get me to go on statins without even bothering to learn my cholesterol or blood pressure. I'm not saying that statins would not be part of the treatment. I just think a good doctor would want to know your cholesterol before putting you on a cholesterol-reducing drug.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2156878].votes_count ]]