Dr. Alice M. Police

Grad. Year: 1979

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Alice M. Police has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Alice" to "Alice M."
RID: 1726805
01/03/12 4 5 5 5 I can't say enough about how good Dr. Police is. After battling with my own health care providers for just basic care and information, I went out of network and out of town for a second opinion from Dr. Police. I finally exhaled after seeing her for the first time, as her confidence, knowledge, experience, and compassion are all immediately apparent and reassuring. I sailed through surgery with a minimal recovery time, which I attribute to Dr. Police's skill. I hesitate to say that I am a breast cancer survivor, because really, Dr. Police did the heavy lifting. All I had to do was show up.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1010786
16/10/09 5 5 5 5 I just had a double mastectomy and because Dr. Police was willing to take the extra step in ordering me an MRI my breast cancer was caught before it spread. Not to mention Dr Frye who works with Dr. Police who read the radiology reprot was exceptional as wel. Dr. Police has a passion for what she does and for that you never feel like you are simply another patient of hers. I thankfully am healing as do nto need chemo or radition.
RID: 859964
13/04/09 5 3 5 5 Dr. Police is one of the most compassionate and skilled surgeons/human beings you could ever hope to meet. She immediately puts you at ease, answers any and all questions and gets beautiful results. I flew in from another state so she could operate on me! I highly recommend her. (She could work on her patient scheduling. There's always a wait.)
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 716230
05/11/08 5 4 5 5 Felt good about going to Dr Police. Very confident and caring. I would recommend her to anybody.
RID: 712151
29/10/08 5 3 5 5 Dr. Police specializes in Dieseases of the breast and breast cancer surgery. She is the best there is!! Dr. Lynda Frye is also with her and is the Dr. of Radiology. A woman with breast issues receives EXTREMELY GOOD CARE here.
RID: 694552
01/10/08 5 4 5 4 She is an experienced breast surgeon (just did a mastectomy on me) with an incredibly easy going bedside manner; makes everyone feel that they are her best friends. She does take the time to answer all questions although that may mean that the appointment drags on for 1-2 hours because she sees other patients in between. She tends to gloss over questions with 'feel good' answers but can and does provide more clear answers when asked. Her office is overall well run and the most attractive looking doctor's office I have ever seen.
Insurance: Aetna