Rate Dr. Marina Kuperman-Beade

Dr. Marina Kuperman-Beade's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

After I as diagnosed with a skin cancer, my dermatologist recommended the Mohs technique because it was on my face. I chose to go to Dr. Kuperman-Beade. She is a great doctor and has a very helpful, caring staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

This doctor was in an extreme rush on surgery day. She rushed from one patient to another (could hear her in the next room) and she barely washed her hands before beginning surgery on me( I know because she washed them for only about 5 seconds in front of me when she entered the room). This doctor finished surgery without even one word to me about the surgery or even a "goodbye." She was not comfortable or skilled at answering informed questions during a consult, and become rude at times. I used another Mohs surgeon, and there was no comparison. The experience with this one was significantly inferior by comparison.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2008

I HAVE HAD TWO MOHS SURGERIES PERFORMEND BY DR KUPERMAN. BOTH REQUIRED LOCAL ANESTHETIC. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY DOCTOR ADMINISTER NOVACAINE SO QUICKLY AND PAINLESSLY. BOTH SURGERIES WERE TO REMOVE CARCINOMAS. THE FIRST ONE NEAR THE EAR REQUIRED JUST ONE SAMPLE. THE OTHER NEAR THE TEARDUCT WAS MORE COMPLICATED AND REQUIRED TWO SAMPLES AND NEEDED A TECHNICIAN WHO WAS OFF THAT DAY. DR KUPERMAN APOLOGIZE FOR HAVING TO REMOVE ANOTHER SAMPLE AND CALLED THE TECHNICIAN IN TO MAP THE SAMPLE. EVERYTHING WENT WELL. SHE EVEN CALLED ME AT HOME THE NEXT DAY TO CHECK ON MY CONDITION. GREAT DOCTOR

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2007

A skilled surgeon, and is Mohs-certified. She removed a basal cell from my face and did a very complicated closure to avoid scarring. The result could not have been better if a plastic surgeon had done it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047022].votes_count ]]