Rate Dr. Alvin Thomas Hyslop

Dr. Alvin Thomas Hyslop's Ratings

You know your doctor is the best when you don't mind going to the OBGYN for your annual! Dr. Hyslop is so caring, genuine, funny and never intimidating. Never rushed. Wish I'd known him when I had my daughter 10 years ago, but when she is ready for a GYN, I wouldn't hesitate to bring her.

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hyslop is a caring and compassionate doctor. He takes the time to listen to you and your concerns.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2014 | flag

I had my baby with this doctor. He will be on top of you from day one. He is the best. Trust me when i say. Very professional. Highly recommended

Submitted May 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hyslop recently performed surgery on me. It was a great experience considering it was surgery!! He is wonderful and so is his staff.

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hyslop is by far the best doctor I have ever had. He sincerely cares about his patients and their needs. He has been my GYN since 2006 and supported me through my struggles to conceive. I was blessed to deliver a healthy baby in 2012 and he is the only OB I could ever imagine having with me for the biggest moment of my life. He is the most compassionate and caring physician and I have recommended him to every woman in Dallas.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

I found Dr. Hyslop by accident, and I swear this was the best accident that could have ever happened! A little sad he's no longer on Merit Drive, but I will drive anyhere for his swervice! Great man, great attitude, great everything!

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

The best of the best....there is no comparison or exception. Every patient and their family members have his upmost attention and his gentle and very caring nature. He is just an amazing physician....you will never get tired of recommending him to others. His office staff is great and very understanding to all of your needs as well.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Hyslop's since 1999. I absolutely LOVE him!!!! I hope he keeps practicing for a very long time. I couldn't imagine changing doctors! He performed my surgery in June of 2010,outstanding is all I can say!! Yuvonne Shinal

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr Hyslop delivered all three of my sons. I think he is an excellent caring dr. At the time he delivered my first child (1993) ... I had an emergency c-section with a healthy baby boy born. I thank God he was there. I am past the age of needing OB care but continue to appreciate the level of care I have received from Dr. Hyslop at annual visits. Have referred him to family & friends.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2010 | flag

very pleasing doctor...yet to see though. As i am in my 17th week of pregnancy. Still long way to go for me....so will rate again after my delivery ie. in Jan 2011.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2010 | flag