Rate Dr. Mark C. Matray

Dr. Mark C. Matray's Ratings

Dr. Matray is friendly and makes me feel very comfortable. As a first time mother with a son who had health issues, Dr. Matray was well on top of it and make excellent judgemenr calls.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Awswesome Doctor! Has been treating my three kids for over 12 years...wouldn't change for the world. Kids love him too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2010

Doctor is great. Office is not well-managed, very difficult to speak to a person, long hold times, often pushed into someone's voicemail even during business hours, staff does not make it easy to get a receipt. Great doctor, if you don't mind the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2009

He has a very nice way of talking to my children. He makes them comfortable, and they speak to him. He listens carefully to us, and seems very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2007

Was my doctor since I was a baby. Moved away but all and all the best pediatrician in LaGrange.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047408].votes_count ]]