Rate Dr. Arthur A. Caire

Dr. Arthur A. Caire's Ratings

The BEST most TECHNICALLY competent surgeon in the Gulf South. ENOUGH SAID

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2014

Dr. Caire became my doctor in 1992. He was excellent. I came with infertility issues and finally became pregnant. I was treated as high risk. Had problems while traeling out of state, but he stepped in and handled everything. He was wonderful. I also felt like his only patient. No matter what timed day or night, he would be coming to deliver me (not like the docs nowadays that say they are off shift and the next doc in the RA tice will be here). Dr. Caire also got me through a second pregnancy that did not reach fruition. It was devastating, but he was very supportive. Unfortunately, I moved and he was unable to deliver my 3rd child. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

This doctor has no bedside manner whatsoever. Even the nurses in the hospital said they dread working with him because he can be such an ass. That being said, they also said that he is the absolute BEST doctor they know, and I have to agree. He knows what he's doing and that is the most important thing. And he performed my son's circumcision PERFECTLY. I moved a few hours away before having my third child, but I wish I would have just driven the distance to see him again for this birth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2011

unbelieveabe experience, if you want a no nonsense physician , who knows what he is doing, this is your man!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2010

Excellent physician with tons of experience that he used all of to help me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762114].votes_count ]]