Rate Dr. Thomas K. Kron

Dr. Thomas K. Kron's Ratings

Saw Dr. Kron due to tinnitus and he never looked in my ears!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Very pleasant to talk to. Visit was short, will need some follow-up testing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

I wish I could find a primary as awesome as him. There are few doctors that have his knowledge and bedside manner. I would recommend anyone to him. I had to drive 2 hours to go to him and it was well worth it. You wont find a better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

Although I waited awhile to see the doctor I felt he was knowledgable and very professional. I had my tonsils removed today at amsurg with dr kron and I don't have any complaints. I would recommend him to anyone I know that needs an ent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

very nice, spent time with me and explained everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

I thought Dr Kron was very nice,he took his time with me, talking to me before and after the exam. I would highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Kron repaired my broken eye socket and side of my skull by putting two plates in. This was after a bad auto accident. He did a great job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

I had to wait two hours after my scheduled appointment time to see Dr. Kron. Once I was in the exam room, he spent five minutes looking in my ears, nose and throat. During this short exam he stuck a small instrument up my nose to get a better view. He told me I would have to go for a cat scan and allergy testing before he could help me. I have received a bill from Dr. Kron and the charges are as follows: $156.00 for a medical visit and $435.00 for surgery. When I called his office, I was informed that this was the cost of the two minutes that he stuck the small instrument up my nose. I spent five minutes with the doctor and have not been given anything other than a ridiculous bill!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2010

I waited a long time, but Dr Kron was able to help me like no one else has been able to do. He is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762265].votes_count ]]