Rate Dr. Michael McCoy Edmunds

Dr. Michael McCoy Edmunds's Ratings

My family has been with Dr. Edmunds for 28 yrs. He's always takes the time to "listen" unlike other doctors. He goes out of his way to explain things so that you exactly what he is doing. If you have questions he actually takes the time to asnwer them all. I've always recieved the BEST referrals to other specialist when I needed them.I think the "only" bad thing I can stay about him is it is IMPOSSIBLE to get ahold of him via the phone...or to have him call you back. But other then that he is an "old school" doc that really listens,cares and never turns his back on you so you have his full attention. Thats so hard to find in a doctor. And now I have a bad feeling he has retired. He left in Oct. and I was told he had a return date of Nov. But now they say there is NO return date. I know he has been thinking of retiring for yrs now...I think he might have done it. (Now what will I do without him.) I will be lost without him...this is a nightmare for me and my family. He knows us so well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2010

My wife and I have been with Dr. Edmunds for 30 years. He is a superb doctor. Very helpful, understanding and explains everything he does in detail. It will be a sad day when he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2010

Dr. Edmunds is amazing! He is thorough and patient. He listens intently and asks appropriate questions. What will I do when he retires? I agree, best primary care physician ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2009

Dr Edmunds takes the time to do a thorough exam and explains very clearly what he is doing and why he is doing it. Dr. Edmunds asks questions and listens intently. He is the best primary care physician I have ever known.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762360].votes_count ]]