Rate Dr. Minh Quang Mach

Dr. Minh Quang Mach's Ratings

He's really good friendly smart his nurse is nice he said to just call if any problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Very punctual and staff was nice. I had a different experience than previous rater. I was referred to Dr Mach and he diagnosed me with Hashimoto's (hypothyroidism) but I did not feel rushed at all. To the contrary. I had spent the last 18 months not feeling well and had 2 other doctors tell me I was just stressed and depressed. Granted by the time I was referred to Dr Mach, my blood panel had diagnosed a problem but he took the time to explain it completely. He answered all my questions and I didn't feel rushed at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2009

Dr. Mach seems nice enough. He diagnosed me with Graves Disease (hyperthyroidisim) during my pregnancy. Things seem to be going well, there is a pretty standard treatment for my disease during pregnancy. He is very punctual, I do not wait at all, nurse is nice. Appointments slightly rushed and I don't get ALL my questions asked but thus far I am satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762380].votes_count ]]