Rate Dr. Frank Rivas

Dr. Frank Rivas's Ratings

Dr. Rivas is a dedicated doctor that cares about his patients. He's like the old country preacher he's here to save your butt not kiss it. Like the old country preacher he tells you the truth and not what you want to hear. Sometimes he is very blunt with me but I trust him with my life and will continue to trust him with it. The old country preacher does everything possible to save your soul and Dr. Rivas does everything possible to save your life. God Bless and have a Great Day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Dr. Rivas is a great dr. We are glad to have him. One of the best cardiologist in the tri state area. I wish we had more dr's like him. If it weren't for him a lot of us would not be here today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

He had to be the most unprofessional doctor I've ever had an appointment with. He wouldn't even let me speak and did not listen when I did. He is a very disrespectful person. I will never return to him again as rude as he was and I will warn people to not go to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

He is an extemely dedicated,thorough,knowledgeable Dr. We'er so lucky to have him and wish all Dr.'s were as good as he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047831].votes_count ]]