Rate Dr. Gerard Maritato

Dr. Gerard Maritato's Ratings

Dr g j maritato,, is the very best he works hard he's good hearted caring, takes time with you I just love this. Dr. I will keep you in my prayes thoughts my heart thankyou

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

THE RATING BELOW WAS BY ME AND IS IN ERROR. IT WAS NOT DR. GERARD MARITATO WHO SAW MY MOTHER IN THE ER. I WAS MISTAKENLY GIVEN HIS NAME BY A PART TIME NURSING SUPERVISOR. DR. MARITATO DOES, IN FACT, COME HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AS INDICATED BY THE GOOD RATINGS BELOW AND I APOLOGIZE TO HIM AND TO READERS FOR ANY CONFUSION!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2006

Dr Mariato was the first to diagnose my father's brain cancer after he had months of dizzyness. He even spent extra time in the Emergency Room to do more tests to find out where the cancer came from. My father greatly appreciated his frankness and directness, as well as the attention to his comforts. This is a terrible time for us, so, honest, skilled doctors like Dr Mariato are greatly appreciated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2006

Dr. Maritato was my physian 18 years ago in Ft. Worth Texas. He delivered my firstborn child (Kalon, now 17). I will NEVER forget Dr. Maritato. He truly possessed and demonstrated great care and compassion for me as well as the knowledge of healing medicine. Dr. GERARD Maritato will be admired and appreciated forever in my heart! Best wishes and warm thoughts, L. Windham, Ft. Worth, Tx.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2006

This is one gem of a human being. Brilliant diagnostician and prognostician. As warm, caring and helpful as he is knowledgeable. Great sense of humor. Spirited and spritual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047864].votes_count ]]