Dr. Hugh G. Calkins

Dr. Hugh G. Calkins

Rate Dr. Hugh G. Calkins

Dr. Hugh G. Calkins's Ratings

Besides the above rating I'd like to confirm that Dr. Calkins not only answers his emails but answers his cell phone which unheard of with most doctors. I underwent successful catheter ablation in 2011.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2013 | flag

Best doctor I have ever seen. He diagnosed my problem when no one else could figure it out. Fantastic bed side manner. Very caring.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag

Excellent outcome for an ablation to cure A-Fib. Had it done eight years ago after having daily episodes and have been symptom free ever since. I got my life back.... Great Doc....

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag

The care I received undeer Dr Calkins and his staff was excellent. The consultation was thorough and Dr. Calkins took the time to explain all facets of my medicial problems. His ablation procedure proved successfuly where to other ablations by other Doctor's failed.

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

Yesterday was my 3 mo. anniversary of being A.Fib free following a Catheter Ablation procedure by Hugh Calkins. I can't say enough about this man. I had many local choices near where I live in Reston but, Hopkins reputation and that of Dr. Hugh made my decision a no brainer. No one knows what the future holds but, I got the best at this point in time.

Submitted April 26, 2011 | flag

I am a recent Catheter Ablation patient and Hugh Calkins is the best.He answeres his cell phone and emails. What doctors do that? He's the best.

Submitted March 21, 2011 | flag

I was very pleased with JHH and Dr. Calkins. He spent alot of time explaining very thoroughly to my daugher and me about her palpitations

Submitted April 6, 2010 | flag

I suffered from SVT for 13 years before Dr. Caulkins changed my life by performing a cryoablation on me on December 13, 2005. I couldn’t have asked for a better doctor. He was extremely informative and even gave me his cell phone number to call him if I had any questions or concerns. I can say with a great deal of certainty that Dr. Caulkins earned his salary when he got me for a patient because I had a ton of questions. He was very patient with me and answered every one I had. The surgery was so successful I was out shopping the next day. I have had no negative side effects. I have been SVT free since the surgery and my life has improved dramatically. Thank you Dr. Caulkins, you are an angel on earth!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2009 | flag

Dr. Calkin is excellent. Thanks to his expertise with EPS ablation, I have not experienced racing heart for years. One of the nation's best.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Calkins is an excellent surgeon. Years ago he had performed EPS and ablation for my racing heart.

Submitted April 20, 2009 | flag