Dr. Jerry W. Bishop

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Jerry W. Bishop has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

02/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.5

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jerry" to "Jerry W."
RID: 2758028
09/08/13 5 3 4 5 Easy to talk to, makes you feel at ease. appears to be concerned about your well being
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 2573294
28/02/13 5 5 5 5 I had an excellent experience at Dr. Bishop's office. His staff was friendly, professional, and patiently answered all of my questions. Dr. Bishop, himself, is quite possibly the best GP I've ever been to. He made me feel very at ease, listened to my concerns, and then took time to carefully explain my options and make recommendations. It felt like conversing with a very knowledgeable friend.
RID: 1456179
03/06/11 2 3 5 5 Very knowledgeable and caring. Staff is another matter. They botched appointments multiple times, gave me the wrong or inappropriately filled out paperwork; then they refuse to accept any blame for their errors. They were so bad that although I love the doc, I had to find a new one.  Respond
RID: 1076627
13/01/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bishop is dedicated, compassionate and listens to your complaints. I highly recommend him as a primary care physician!! Great Doc :)
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 890745
18/05/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Bishop is the best doctor I have ever been to. He spends time with his patients and is very caring and wants to make sure you understand everything. He also listens which is very rare these days
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 890263
18/05/09 4 4 5 5 I am 60. He is one of -- if not the -- best docs I have ever had. Knowledgeable, attentive, and caring.  Respond
RID: 648574
25/07/08 4 4 5 5 Having been a patient of alternative providers most of my life, i'm now in a situation that requires an allopathic physician. I am blessed to be referred to Dr. Bishop. He is very focused and spends quality time explaining every aspect of clinical findings and lab results. I highly recommend Dr. Bishop.  Respond