Rate Dr. Jerry W. Bishop

Dr. Jerry W. Bishop's Ratings

Have always had a great experience with Dr. Bishop. He is usually on time, & he takes the time to listen to you, so sometimes gets delayed because he spends as much time as needed with patients. I have no problem waiting in line for this doctor even if I had to wait for an hour. usually have to wait for a couple months to book appointment until you get on a recurring schedule. They have made same day appointments for me when I'm really sick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Easy to talk to, makes you feel at ease. appears to be concerned about your well being

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

I had an excellent experience at Dr. Bishop's office. His staff was friendly, professional, and patiently answered all of my questions. Dr. Bishop, himself, is quite possibly the best GP I've ever been to. He made me feel very at ease, listened to my concerns, and then took time to carefully explain my options and make recommendations. It felt like conversing with a very knowledgeable friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Very knowledgeable and caring. Staff is another matter. They botched appointments multiple times, gave me the wrong or inappropriately filled out paperwork; then they refuse to accept any blame for their errors. They were so bad that although I love the doc, I had to find a new one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Bishop is dedicated, compassionate and listens to your complaints. I highly recommend him as a primary care physician!! Great Doc :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2010

Dr. Bishop is the best doctor I have ever been to. He spends time with his patients and is very caring and wants to make sure you understand everything. He also listens which is very rare these days

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

I am 60. He is one of -- if not the -- best docs I have ever had. Knowledgeable, attentive, and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Having been a patient of alternative providers most of my life, i'm now in a situation that requires an allopathic physician. I am blessed to be referred to Dr. Bishop. He is very focused and spends quality time explaining every aspect of clinical findings and lab results. I highly recommend Dr. Bishop.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762611].votes_count ]]