Rate Dr. James A. Modlinger

Dr. James A. Modlinger's Ratings

The first visit to Dr. Modlinger took about 4 hours. During that time I had several tests done. At first I was impatient because I was in the office for so long but then I realized that if I had gone to another Doctor he would have probably scheduled me for the same tests at the hospital or other places. Instead, i had all tests done in his office on same day. I only had to take one day off of work instead of 4 or 5. He is very thorough. I was afraid of heart disease because my dad had a fatal heart attack and my mom has high blood pressure and had several mini strokes. Dr. Modlinger got a great baseline on my current health and came up with a plan for me to reduce my risk factors. A lot of Drs don't want to deal with you until something is wrong but Dr. Modlinger wants to prevent problems. It does take time to get your answers but you do get them. I have complete confidence in Dr. Modlinger to keep me on the right path to health.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

Extremely rude and disorganised. Keeps you waiting for hours, yells at his staff, orders test after test and never sits down with you to discuss the results.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2012 | flag

Runs a bunch of tests all the time. Always says something is wrong and you need more tests. He seems to have soem kind of diagnosis that costs my insurance company more money. He appears like he cares, but in reality I believe he is only interested in getting the thousands of dollars he gets by ordering all of these tests. I would get a second opinion before I took his word for anything.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2010 | flag