Rate Dr. Karen M. Mihalik

Dr. Karen M. Mihalik's Ratings

I saw the Nurse Practitioner Jennifer and she is fine, no issues. However, I was billed for the laboratory they used. The doctor was In-Network for HealthSpan but apparently the lab they use is not. I feel this was sneaky and I'm glad I will never go back to office and no longer have HealthSpan. The staff blamed me and said I should have known. Horrible experience,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I had a consultation with Dr. Mihalik today,she was very pleasent ,I feel she listen to me and
took her time with me. I also heard bad reviews about her but I also heard a lot of good reviews,
I feel its important for people to select a physician that they are comfortable with, I had a good experience with Dr. Mihalik.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I found her easy to talk to., accommodating to my schedule, addressed my questions and concerns with information I understood. Great bedside manner. Friendly and warn

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone; she is a sales person FIRST. I went in for a lipo consultation. She was friendly during my appointment, but I was turned off when she told me I needed to spend another $1000 for injections to get rid of the laugh lines on my face because it was "driving [her] crazy." The cost for the lipo procedure was $5000. She then put me in front of her payment/finance person, who told me I needed to give 50% down now in order to reserve a surgery date or I will lose it. I didn't have a credit card with me, so she told me to call her before 5PM. I decided to get another opinion for the procedure, and did not call her back. A month later I received a bill for $50 for the consultation fee. I was never told about a fee at any time; not when making the apppointment OR when checking in-NEVER. I got a call from someone in her office badgering me about the fee. After stating I was never informed, she was rude and said she would just send it to collections.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

Staff is friendly and caring. Dr. takes time to listen to my concerns and explains everything to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

I just recently started going to Dr. Mihilak....she is WONDERFUL! Very bubbly, made me feel very comfortable, put me at ease...answered all my questions without rushing me. Dont judge by these bad reviews...you might miss out on a wonderful Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

I'm not sure how she has kept her medical license. She has a reputation in one of the local hospitals has a doctor you wouldn't want for your goldfish. I only went to her a couple times after my doctor moved her practice. She does not genuinely care about her patients' well-being. She is simply in it to make money. She used to have two great doctors in practice with her, but they both soon left after discovering what kind of doctor she was. She was a liability to them, as if they were unavailable, their patients could potentially be treated by her. When I tried to leave her practice, I was given a very, very hard time about getting copies of my medical records (my legal right, mind you) to give to my new doctor. Please, do not go to her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][762780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

Thought Dr. Mihalik was great. Very polite and her staff was very upbeat. Answered all of my questions. I had heard that she had a doctor that had left and his staff was posting nasty comments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

DONOT GO TO THIS PHYSICICIAN FOR ANY TYPE OF LIPO!!!! IF YOU WANT UN EVEN STOMACH AND TO BE TOLDTO WEAR A BATHING SUIT THAT COVERS HER POOR SURGERY GO FOR IT> DONT GO TO HER!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][762778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

I called to make an appointment with this DR. for a liposuction consultation. However after reading the reviews she had I decided not to go and called to cancel. Kim who works there said I need to pay for not calling 48 hours in advance even though they never informed me about the charge when I did schedule. Moreover, when Marie came on the line to cancel she was saying they have to charge me and I responded that I was never told and the flyer they sent out never said anything about, moreover when I was talking to Marie and mentioned I wanted to cancel do to DR. Karen MIhalik Reviews she hung up on me. NOT MEETING THEM AND THEY ARE RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][762777].votes_count ]]