Rate Dr. Charles Adamczyk

Dr. Charles Adamczyk's Ratings

Dr. Adamczyk is awesome. Even though he was late delivering my babies (All 3 of them hahaha), he is a wonderful doctor. I wouldn't change him for the world. He is gentle and kind. Very easy going and knowledgable.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Adamczyk is the best doctor I have ever had in my life, if only I could clone him to be my primary care doctor! You will never find a more kind doctor.

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

He was a blessing in to me and my family. He saved my life. I would recommend him to everyone. He was very helpful and knowledgeable

Submitted Nov. 8, 2009 | flag

He was very kind and patient a very frightened patient...I had hemorraging that needed to be evaluated for cancer. He gave good news and did a very through job.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2008 | flag

Chuck is the most amazing doctor I know... a collegue AND my doctor... he is knowledgable, kind, comforting and so professional. He is a caring husband to his wife, and just a really great guy! So glad to have him care for me... wouldn't change a thing!

Submitted Aug. 18, 2008 | flag