Rate Dr. William A. Lee

Dr. William A. Lee's Ratings

BY FAR THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED!! DR. LEE'S OFFICE STAFF IS A COMPLETE NIGHTMARE TO DEAL WITH! IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING FROM HIS OFFICE, BEST OF LUCK. VERY RUDE AND WILL NEVER RETURN YOUR CALLS. I TRIED TO GET MY MEDICATION APPROVED THROUGH A NEW INSURANCE COMPANY, AFTER 3 WEEKS AND NO RETURN CALL FROM HIS OFFICE, I TRIED TO GET DR. LEE TO CALL ME BACK. AFTER 3 TRIED HE FINALLY CALLED ME BACK, ONLY TO NOT ADDRESS MY ISSUE BUT TO CONFRONT ME ON WHY I HADN'T BEEN TO HIS OFFICE IN 1 YR 2 MONTHS. I TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO HIM THE MEDICINE FORMY CHOLESTEROL IS WORKING AND JUST NEEDED TO BE APPROVED WITH MY NEW INSURANCE. DR. LEE DECIDED TO TELL ME THAT I NEEDED TO SEE HIM TWICE A YEAR IN PERSON FOR HIM TO AGREE TO MY MEDICINE RE-FILL GOING FORWARD. SERIOUSLY?!?!?! WHAT A *BLANK*!! IT'S A SIMPLE CHOLESTROL DRUG, I'M NOT ASKING FOR PAIN MEDS OR ANYTHING, I JUST WANT TO CONTROL MY CHOLESTEROL WITH THE MEDICINE THAT WORKS!! DR. LEE IS A JOKE

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

Very thorough and knowledgeable. Always on time and lots of available appointments. He makes the often frustrating insurance issues, simple and easy. Highly recommended.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2012 | flag

Has a vast amount of knowledge and really trys to figure out what is hapoening with you. Has large hands so if it is that time, be ready....

Submitted Aug. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lee is the best doctor ever, very polite, helpful, and sexy too!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lee takes the time to communicate with you and explain his findings as he diagnosis your conditions

Submitted May 19, 2009 | flag

Excellent! Knowledgeable, helpful, considerate, keeps appointments, explains in understandable terms, resolves the problems & offers tips to avoid future occurrences.

Submitted March 6, 2009 | flag