You may also like

Rate Dr. Ken R. Sinervo

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's Ratings

Traveled over 10 hours to take my daughter to have surgery with Dr. Sinervo. He is kind and compassionate. He prayed with my daughter before surgery. He is amazing and so is his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Traveled over 14 hours to see Dr. Sinervo. He was very patient thorough and knew what he was talking about. I never thought that I would wake up pain-free and he made that possible. The nurses were more than amazing. I've never been treated so well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Words can not express how very thankful my husband and I are for having found Dr. Sinervo. I must acknowledge, God is always right on time. This has truly been and is an amazing journey. Keeping our faith and listening to that voice inside led us to the right group. Thank you Dr. Sinervo and staff for your compassion, kindness and professionalism. We've had our share of doctors and there is no comparison. May God continue to bless you all and continue touching so many more lives.
E and C Levy 5/15/15

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Just awesome! Staff was amazing. Worth traveling for!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805162].votes_count ]]

He saved my life ♡
The staff are amazing. They're so friendly and helpful.
They make me feel like home although I came from the other end of the world ♡♡♡♡♡
I can't be thankful enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Before I found Dr. Sinervo, I had been through a slew of local doctors and had no luck. After doing my research, I knew I wanted to go ahead and pursue surgery for endometriosis. Dr. Sinervo and his staff walked me through everything---before AND after (I had wonderful follow up direct from his office---and I live 6 hours away out of state!). Furthermore, Dr. Sinervo was wise enough to see my appendix was about to go and take care of that as well (saving me a trip to the ER going home). The professionalism and compassion of he and all of his staff is hands down the best I've experienced anywhere. When the staff at the hospital where I was operated on saw who my doctor was, they told me, "Wow--you are so lucky: he is the greatest!" And they are absolutely right: my endo is gone, my adhesions from a previous surgery were removed, my appendix was safely removed and my recovery is going well. I am so happy to be pain free and back to my life. Thank you, Dr. Sinervo, Dr. Albee and the staff at Center for Endometriosis Care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

The staff and Dr Sinervo were comforting and extremely kind. I wouldn't look anywhere else for treatment. I would recommend them to anyone going through the pain of endo. For being petrified about having the surgery, this team did everything in their power to relax me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

It was worth the 6 plus hour drive to see Dr. Sinervo. It was my first lap for endo and I knew that I only wanted the best. I don't want to be the person to have 8 failed surgeries before getting it right. Dr Sinervo and his staff have been amazing. I'm just over 3 weeks post op and I am sti recovering, but I can already tell a difference. The staff has been great about follow ups and answering all my questions. Dr Sinervo really took the time to explain and answer all my questions. I'm not a religious person, but I really appreciated that he said a prayer with me before the surgery. And he let me take my stuffed animal into the operating room and that really helped ease some of my anxiety. He was great with my family also. His surgery notes were so detailed and my regular OB (who is doing my post op care) said he's never seen notes so detailed and that it was really going to help him follow my care better. All in all, if I had to do it over again, I would in a heartbeat. I can't recommend him high enough.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2786619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr Sinervo and his staff were wonderful, caring and well worth the trip. This was my first lap for endo and if I was going to get diagnosed I wanted to go with the best and the CEC is as good as I had hoped. I was so nervous the day of that I was shaking until I made it to their office, then I felt a peace that got better and better - no more shaking and after meeting Deedee and Dr. Sinervo I was ready to get the show on the road. My husband was highly impressed (he had done his own research) and couldn't have asked for a better experience. I was diagnosed with PFD and stage 2 endo with some adhesions. My recovery is going good and the only hard part is staying still... I have a toddler. I know excision is not a cure but I will gladly go back to the CEC and Dr. Sinervo for any similar symptoms. Thank you Dr S and Dr Albee!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Sinervo to anyone suffereing from endometriosis, adenomyosis, and other female issues. He is a knowledable, professional, and caring doctor. After sumbitting my case for review he called me a week later to explain what he would do in the operating room and gave me a 70 % chance to conceive naturally. The day of my surgery he held my hand and played a song in the operating room to calm my nerves. The team of doctors he works with are great, too!!! I am grateful to Dr. Sinervo for his caring nature, kindness, and desire to help me which surpasses any doctor I've ever encountered.
Dr. Sinervo's staff are also kind, professional, and empathetic ---thank you for all of your help!!!
I am so happy my friend who also suffered from endometriosis referred me to Dr. Sinervo. Thank you for making a difference in my quality of life!!! May God bless you and your loved one!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2779327].votes_count ]]