Rate Dr. Ken R. Sinervo

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's Ratings

Had surgery with Dr. Ken Sinervo that didn't work. Saw Dr. Michael Randall and got pregnant in 6 months! Both are great!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

I absolutely loved Dr. Sinervo and all of the nurses and staff at his office. I felt very comfortable with him. He asked me lots of questions no Dr has. I have had 5 other surgeries for Endometriosis and was told I would have to have surgery every 2 years until am done having children and I'm only 16 and he told.me there is only at 15% chance that it will EVER come back!He was just overall an amazing Dr and surgeon! I wouldn't have wanted anyone elso operating on me!

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sinervo and staff were GREAT! I saw Dr. Sinervo for endometriosis. I am 22 and this was a very scary surgery for a young woman to go through. As soon as I met him I knew I was in great hands and felt at ease. You can see how much both Dr. Sinervo and his staff care about their patience. You would be lucky to have Dr. Sinervo as your doctor!!!

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

This doctor has operated on me for several reasons including endo, fibroids, polpys and adhesions. He is the sweetest, nicest, most humble doctor you will ever meet. I adore Dr. Sinervo and all his staff. Just the best group of people. He does not do anything unless he explains it to you and will only cut if necessary. That gives me a piece of mind.

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

I had surgery with Dr. Sinervo in June 2010 for endometriosis. He is an extremely compassionate physician who truly changed my life. I typically see only female gyns as I am uncomfortable with a male doc. He went above and beyond to make me as comfortable as possible. I am now almost 4 years post surgery, and am still endo pain free!!! Simply can not recommend Dr. Sinervo highly enough! Forever grateful to this awesome doc!

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sinervo has saved my sanity. After 18 years of symptoms, I had almost given up. Multiple doctors had put me through countless painful exams, imaging studies, and tests only to tell me that I was fine. Some suggested it was all in my head. Dr. Sinervo reviewed my medical records for free, called me to discuss options, and then completed laparoscopic excision surgery to achieve pain relief. Upon leaving the hospital one day after surgery, I already felt better than I had in years. I continue to feel even better. Dr. S. is highly skilled and very compassionate. My previous surgeon didn't bother to see me when I was conscious on surgery day--Dr. S. visited me in pre-op, held my hand as the anesthesia started, and then checked on me before discharging the next day. He is truly one of a kind and I will never use anyone else for gynecological surgery needs. (Although I'm hoping I'll never need another surgery thanks to his skill!).

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ken Sinervo, MD, Medical Director @ Center for Endometriosis Care: To my surprise, he knows what a j-pouch is (replaced my colon), so he is diversified. Removes all adhesions even surgical ones not only endometriosis. Made a free diagnosis by looking @ my recent Laparoscopy & other medical history, and had free phone consultation with us (He is in GA; we are in SC ). He diagnosed Adenomyosis (endometrial lining glands grow into uterine muscle...who's ever heard of that??). He did partial hysterectomy (saving 1 ovary & cervix ), found cyst on uterus, took down all adhesion (they were bad!) His qualities: confidence (he clearly knows his stuff ), yet humble, patient /never rushed us or talked over us, has dealt with so much Adenomyosis so has much experience, expertise, careful /skillful, meticulous (did minimally invasive surgery w/little to no bleeding without damaging other organs). His Character: compassion, kind,gentle, integrity, genuine personality & care for patient.

Submitted April 5, 2014 | flag

I had a partial hysterectomy Jan.2013 that Dr. Sinervo preformed. I suffered from endometriosis and adenomyosis. Dr.Sinervo is one of the most compassionate knowledgeable doctors you will ever meet. His staff made the process very easy. They did their best to get the most out of my insurance company to pay for the surgery. It has been a year since my surgery and I have my life back 100%. My surgery was a complete success due to Dr. Sinvero's skills. You will receive the best care by going to the Center for Endo. I highly recommend going to see them.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2014 | flag

If Dr Sinervo and his staff could be my doctors for everything for the rest of my life I would follow them to the moon. They are TRULY here to serve the many women whose lives have been destroyed by endometriosis. Dr Sinervo has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever met, not to mention he is an extremely skilled surgeon. His staff went above and beyond to be sure I was confident, comfortable, and taken care of, and they are in the process of helping me negotiate with my insurance company. The one drawback is that the CEC does not contract with any insurance, so it's very difficult to get an idea of what surgery will cost out of pocket. Their estimates, however, are fair and accurate. I'll be writing my monthly checks to them with a smile on my face, because they deserve every bit.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag