Rate Dr. Heidi Goldberg

Dr. Heidi Goldberg's Ratings

If you health is important, dr. Goldber is the very best in her field. If you value knowledge, excellent care and superior overall listening, this is your doctor. If time management is an important element in your care then you nene to pursue other care. For me, watching how she interacts with patients, I have come to understand why the wait times are necessary. Again, for me, her level of care and approach are the most significant elements of my treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Never have I been treated so rudely and with such disregard. Cannot fathom anyone putting up with sitting in small room for hours while staff whispers rude comments and admits reps bearing food. It is only about which tests they can get you to pay for. I found the experience without one redeeming quality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Dr. Goldberg is one of the most sincere & caring human beings I have ever met. She is a fabulous doctor as well. Rarely have I found a more compassionate & unassuming person cross my path. She saved my life by always being willing to go that extra 1,000 miles. She's the absolute best & I would recommend her to anyone who needs a fab gastro. Susan I.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

Disaster! Staff rude and unprofessional and it goes downhill from there. After waiting three hours in waiting room i was relocated to exam room for ninety minute wait. Then the doctor signs you up for any and all outpatient procedures. When i called to be seen for extreme pain weeks later, I was told to go to emergency room as they were too busy. It seems from discussion in waiting room, it is all about the revenue, so much for patient care. I cannot recall being treated so disrespectfully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Never on time usualle wait is over an hour. Plan on at least 2.0 hours wait before seeing the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

Never have I ever had to wait so long in a doctor's office. My appointment was at 5:00. I did not get out until around 9:00. All the patients in the waiting room said this is normal but she is worth it. I did not see anything special about her when I finally did get to see her. I had a colonoscopy scheduled a short time later. I had to wait almost 3 hour for that too. No one is that good and I saw nothing worth the long wait. I wonder what everyone else sees that I do not see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

To me, (and trust me), I have been to more docs than I care to admit.Without question, Dr. Goldberg is the very best; brilliant, beautiful, compassionate, a huge heart and woth every moment, hour you have to wait to see her. That is because unlike any other doctor she takes ALL the time needed!!!! I thank the Lord that I found her and she will be my doc forever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

I have waited in Dr Goldberg's office for up to 3 hours. I find this to be totally disrespectful toward her patients who are paying her salary. In addition, is she going to pay me for my time lost from work? When I had a procedure scheduled at her surgery center, she wasn't there when I arrived & there were 2 people ahead of me. Somrthing that shoud have taken 1.5 hours at most, took 3 hours. I find her to be an excellent clinitian & I trust her diagnosis but her manner can be abrubt. After my procedure, where significant problems were found, she wouldn't come out & speak to me & I had to wait 10 days (& 3hours in her office) to find out the complete results. I do not care for her office staff in general. If you call with questions about medication or prep for a procedure they try to get you off the phone as fast as possibe & don't really listen to what you're saying. I only keep going to her because of her knowledge in her field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2012

Very nice and knowledgeable DR.BUT....why a Dr. feels the need to book patients every 15 minutes KNOWING she will run behind it isn't fair to anyone. It is upsetting when you have to wait 3 hours later for a procedure. I like her but the wait borders on disrespect for me and her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I have seen Dr. G for many years, at least 14 and I have never had a doctor care and relate to me, and what is going on with my health and my life. Dr. G knows her stuff. Dr. G runs late, and books her schedule full. She is the best that there is and I would never change docs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762992].votes_count ]]