Rate Dr. Heidi Goldberg

Dr. Heidi Goldberg's Ratings

Staff was fantastic, friendly and very helpful. Felt very comfortable with Dr. Goldberg. She answered all my questions, returned a phone call within 15 minutes, and felt like she actually cared because she took her time. If I'm waiting more time than usual because she spends real time with her patients compared to most other doctors, I'm ok with that knowing I will get the same time with her for my appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Rudest office staff on the planet. They were short, impatient, uncaring, dismissive, and seem to hate their job. They would ask me a question but spoke over me when I tried to answer. Made a future appointment but also left a message for Dr. Goldberg to call me back but either they did not give her the message or she chose not to call. Both unacceptable. I asked my primary for other recommendations and made an appointment with another doctor whose staff was POLITE, COURTEOUS, and HELPFUL. The new Doctor, my primary and myself all contacted Goldberg's office to get my records. They were told they "had never seen this patient before" and when I called, was told that they shredded my records because by law they could do this--and then they hung up on me. Obviously this was a juvenile vindictive move and outrageous behavior for a physician's office. I would not recommend this office to anyone because no one should be treated like this. I will be following up with a formal complaint. I hope you find a better doctor. There are many qualified ones in the area whose staff is more educated on appropriate professional behavior and practices. Good luck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

After trying to make an appt. on the phone, where it was clear that customer service was NOT a priority, I decided not to make an appt . The rudest office staff EVER...it's a miracle she has any patients at all! No doctor is worth it waiting 3 hours for, it is disrespectful at a minimum. Any doctor that is habitually late should be boycotted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Good heavens! How painful an experience that was! 3 hours plus wait in tiny room without any water available and one bathroom for a room full of gastro patients. then at outpatient facility the staff all joked about her lengthy behind schedule. The hours waiting after fasting seemed endless. I agree with the comments about the rude staff.......I saw quite remarkable rude behavior toward several patients. The worst part was that the doctor misdiagnosed my illness resulting in a serious situation. Would not recommend under any circumstance.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2667009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

If you health is important, dr. Goldber is the very best in her field. If you value knowledge, excellent care and superior overall listening, this is your doctor. If time management is an important element in your care then you nene to pursue other care. For me, watching how she interacts with patients, I have come to understand why the wait times are necessary. Again, for me, her level of care and approach are the most significant elements of my treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2585124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Never have I been treated so rudely and with such disregard. Cannot fathom anyone putting up with sitting in small room for hours while staff whispers rude comments and admits reps bearing food. It is only about which tests they can get you to pay for. I found the experience without one redeeming quality.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2510947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Dr. Goldberg is one of the most sincere & caring human beings I have ever met. She is a fabulous doctor as well. Rarely have I found a more compassionate & unassuming person cross my path. She saved my life by always being willing to go that extra 1,000 miles. She's the absolute best & I would recommend her to anyone who needs a fab gastro. Susan I.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][762998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

Disaster! Staff rude and unprofessional and it goes downhill from there. After waiting three hours in waiting room i was relocated to exam room for ninety minute wait. Then the doctor signs you up for any and all outpatient procedures. When i called to be seen for extreme pain weeks later, I was told to go to emergency room as they were too busy. It seems from discussion in waiting room, it is all about the revenue, so much for patient care. I cannot recall being treated so disrespectfully.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][762999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Never on time usualle wait is over an hour. Plan on at least 2.0 hours wait before seeing the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

Never have I ever had to wait so long in a doctor's office. My appointment was at 5:00. I did not get out until around 9:00. All the patients in the waiting room said this is normal but she is worth it. I did not see anything special about her when I finally did get to see her. I had a colonoscopy scheduled a short time later. I had to wait almost 3 hour for that too. No one is that good and I saw nothing worth the long wait. I wonder what everyone else sees that I do not see.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][762996].votes_count ]]