Rate Dr. Ajay Kumar Arora

Dr. Ajay Kumar Arora's Ratings

The worst neuro I have ever seen! Not only did he not make eye contact with me, he didn't leave his chair while examining me and hardly did any exam. Ordered at MRI on the brain which I had done a week ago and still hasn't read it and I need my results asap for numerous reasons. Was told I would be noticed in 2-4 days, it's been almost 2 weeks. I will never go back to see him and he is very standoffish, has no personality and made me have a panic attack because I felt so uncomfortable around him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Arora had an issue with my 76 year old mothers health insurance and he let it be known during our visit. Throughout the visit he was very hostile towards my mother. He told my mother she had awful insurance, twice during his statements he said, quote "THAT'S BECAUSE OF YOUR DAMN INSURANCE". He was not able to diagnose or help my mother in any way. It was obvious that he did not want to treat her & this was his way of getting rid of her. He is a terrible doctor & should have his license taken away. When my mother informed her other doctor about her experience with Dr. Arora he told her that she was the 2nd patient this year that had a bad experience with Dr. Arora. If you have insurance that he likes & pays him well he will treat you like a king or queen but if he doesn't like your insurance he will be very hostile & rude to you. Make sure you have excellent insurance before seeing this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

I was confused about my diagnosis of recent stroke and my medications. He explained results of testing fully and i understand things better now. Very thankful for his care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2012

Did NOT even look me in the eye, didn't listen to any of my symptoms. Not one of my symptoms had anything to do with what he wanted me to get tested for. NEEDS TO LEARN TO LISTEN TO THE PATIENT!! No eye contact , didn't examine me, (my right side of my entire body numb and muscles hardened) after a terrible striking pain in my right temple. Mri of brain showed white spots, he said are "normal with age". He just dismissed anything I told him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2010

I was very pleased with Dr. Arora's explanation and treatment plan for my 2 neuro issues including MS and migraine. Both issues addressed with medications that are working and that I can handle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2010

missed diagnosing of MS saying it was restless leg syndrome.Out of 9 symptoms for rls,I only had 3.if I had been properly treated,I could probably still be walking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763142].votes_count ]]