Rate Dr. Mark Robert Bush

Dr. Mark Robert Bush's Ratings

Dr. Bush is a knowledgeable and dedicated doctor. We were very pleased with our experience. The nurses and staff at Conceptions were caring, supportive, knowledgeable, and punctual.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

I became Dr Bush's patient about 5 months ago after being completely aggravated with another well known fertility clinic in Lone Tree. Dr Bush treated me as an individual as soon as I entered his office. He listened to my concerns, did some diagnostic testing and found that I have PCOS. I was placed on metformin, tried two cycles of IUIs and guess what? I am now pregnant! The staff is wonderful! They always greet me with a smile and the nurses are OUTSTANDING! My husband and I can't wait until the birth of our first child! Many thanks to Dr Bush and his staff!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bush is the best when it comes to fertility. He is knowledgeable, friendly, attentive and truly cares about his patients. He took great care of us and got us what we ultimately wanted... a family! His staff was amazing, always willing to answer questions or teach us about the process. We felt well taken care of from beginning to end and I would recommend Dr. Bush and his services to anyone trying to conceive.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2013 | flag

I was told by many doctors that I would never concieve- I have had 22 miscarriages and was hitting 40yo. My OB told me Dr. Bush was the best, so I figured I would try. After many tests, it was discovered I have a clotting disorder, ovarian cysts, unable to absorb Folic Acid and had a uterine polyp. After all was taken care of, we proceeded to the implantation stage. Unfortunately, the MD that implanted me was not Dr. Bush- it was Sunday. I am still not sure who implanted me- as they came in already in mask and such, but since I am pregnant with twins- I am not sure I care- it worked first try! The other issue I had was the Sunday I got implanted, everyone left with me still in the building! I am not sure if they forgot I was there or what! I was told by the nurses beforehand to lay in the room after implantation for 2 hours so I did! The nurses were always there to help, even after hours. I ended up with complications, and they did their best to help me within their scope of practice.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

We were impressed by Dr. Bush's knowledge, compassion for wanting to help us create our family and professionalism. The staff were very understanding and helpful in explaining each step with us thru our IVF cycle.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

It was a terrible clinic and missed a lot! Dr. Bush met us one time and completely unavailable after that. I called and asked specifically for him, 1 time in 4 months & I was told "He will not return your call. He is not available to speak on the phone". I still left a message and he never called me back. A "Medical Assistant" tried to answer my questions but it was clearly outside the scope of her role and education. Likewise, when a nurse would call, I could tell I was not being listened to and they could not answer my questions. In general, I was concerned because I suspected our IUI service was missing some steps. Only 2 of the staff ever introduced themselves, said credential and what they would be doing! Even for the "vaginal ultrasound" an invasive procedure! We transferred to another clinic, and the New Doctor diagnosed a thyroid problem (something Dr. Bush tested for but obviously didn't review results) AND a problem with my "luteal phase" of my cycle.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2012 | flag

Started out at CCRM after transferring from out of state due to a move. Their whole process of repeating tests was more than frustrating as was their scheduling. Dr. Bush and his team were great, started us immediately on IVF and we've got twins on the way with the first attempt. Will go back if we decide two isn't enough. The only complaint is that the "refundable" program has a lot of things that aren't covered that are if you pay the "per time" so it's hard to compare the two straight across. It feels a bit like getting nickeled and dimed a couple hundred dollars at a time on something that was already expensive.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag

I made the mistake of going with CCRM for TWO failed attempts. I was so disappointed by that experience that I quit trying.I'd quit forever but I was fortunate to have met Dr. Bush and his clear compassion made me try one last and final time, this time with the RIGHT doctor. The proof is in my one year old boy napping by my side right now!  My experience with Dr. Bush and his team could not have been any more opposite or any better.  I made friends with several of the folks on his staff and every one of them took the time to treat me like a human being - somehow they've figured out how to be gentle with folks like us without making us feel broken.  Dr. Bush was the ONLY doctor I ever saw.  He did all the necessary examinations himself (not so with CCRM, I barely saw my doctor). On implantation day, I had heard that he wouldn't be available because of some other commitments.  Yet there he was because, he said, "I wouldn't miss this for the world".    My baby boy was born 42 wks later!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bush is a very good doctor. He is knowledgable and caring for his patients.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr Bush has been there for us throughout the entire IVF process. I was referred to him after another doctor found extremely debilitating stage 4 endo. I was told that he is "the best" and I absolutely agree. He helped us understand our options and move forward. It felt like he was battling endo and IF with us. We are so grateful to have found him!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2011 | flag