Rate Dr. John C. Zervos

Dr. John C. Zervos's Ratings

Dr. Zervos and his staff are very professional people. I have been going to this man for several years now, I would highly recommend him for any and all feet problems, he preformed 3 surgeries on me and all 3 have been a success......he is very nice to talk to is friendly and has a great bed side manner. He really does care, your not just a number to him your a real patient that he cares about...he doesn't rush u in and out the door, and will ask how your family is, he is truly genuine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2462878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Very good bedside manner. Called after my surgery, didn't rush me off the phone-really listened to me. Even asked how I was treated by everyone else at the hospital! I would recommend him to anyone with a foot problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2049031].votes_count ]]