Rate Dr. Timothy M. Jochen

Dr. Timothy M. Jochen's Ratings

I have had over the years a variety of medical and cosmetic procedures performed by Dr. Jochen and have always been very satisfied. He is very knowledgeable in his specialty as well as very patient and kind, a rare combination of practitioner to find these days. I recommend him highly without qualifications. Maria Lourdes Arguelles, Ph.D., Professor Emerita of Education, Claremont Graduate University

Submitted March 18, 2011 | flag

I waited a long time only to be given to an assistant. All they did was try to talk me into money making procedures that I didn't need. My rash wasn't cured. I didn't see any great looking cosmetic patients either. I think a lot of these comments are planted by the doctor.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2010 | flag

From the moment I walked in I felt that I would be taken care of. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I was diagnosed with an aggressive malignant melanoma on my face. I was scared! Dr. Jochen explained the procedure to remove the melanoma and also assured me that after a few cosmetic procedures (which were included) it would be hard to even notice the scar. He was right, 7 months later and you can’t even see the scar. This is a great team of medical professionals!

Submitted July 15, 2010 | flag

Awesome dermatologist-very competent and nice to boot.

Submitted March 19, 2010 | flag