Rate Dr. David W. Buchholz

Dr. David W. Buchholz's Ratings

Great doctor !!! Highly recommended, very smart guy, caring and helpfull

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2462883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Buchholz didn't even acknowledge my son when he entered the room. This is the first thing that tipped me off that he may not be very friendly. He then made generalizations and diagnoses based upon little information. I do not recommend Dr. Buchholz if you are a breastfeeding mother, co-sleep or want to be involved in important decisions pertaining to the care of your child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2049208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2006

Excellent pediatrician. Extremely smart, and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2049207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2006

Dr. B is super smart, and keeps up-to-date on current studies. He plays with my son during examinations so he is distracted and won't cry. He is also very knowledgable about childhood development and behaviors, and always takes his time to answer my questions. The only other thing is that when he is paged at night (we've paged him twice) it takes him a few seconds to wake up... he may be grumpy :) But he gives thorough information and apologizes if he seems grumpy, and that is what matters I think! In his defense... the second time we paged him Andrew just had a cough... my husband made me page him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2049206].votes_count ]]