Rate Dr. Donald M. Kimes

Dr. Donald M. Kimes's Ratings

He is kind and considerate and extremely patient. Dr. Kimes has excellent bedside manner. He treated my mother with the utmost care recently. She mentioned that he is the best doctor she has seen in years. We would love to have him as our primary care physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

One of the best doctors in the Inland Empire, California. He has treated my entire family at least once and I got mad at him once because I wanted him to be my primary care doctor and he runs A+ Urgent Care. He really cares about his patients and his staff is well trained and responsive. Even his PAs are better than some of the D.O.'s in Riverside county. Highly recommend. If you get lucky enough to see him as the doctor, you will be impressed by his care not only about your physical well being, but your emotional state as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2009

Great experience. Fast and professional. Thank you A PLus Urgent Care and Dr. Kimes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763429].votes_count ]]