Rate Dr. Rodney H. Thill

Dr. Rodney H. Thill's Ratings

Dr. Thill was very patient and explained the procedure fully to us. He answer all our questions and concerns. He offered to pray with us and we are so thankful for this God fearing man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

A good surgeon who is considerate and competent. A family member had surgery (twice) and was very comfortable with him. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Dr. Thill was extremely patient, understanding, thorough, respectful and explained the full procedure. After my surgery he checked on me daily and answered all of my questions. His office staff was always respectful and attentive to my needs. If I ever have to have surgery again, Dr. Thill would be my only choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2010

Dr. Thill has performed surgery on my father 3 times. He is extremely, knowledgeable, kind and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763528].votes_count ]]