Rate Dr. Steven A. Harris

Dr. Steven A. Harris's Ratings

Dr. Harris is the best. Made me feel comfortable throughout our pregnancy. We have a difficult history and could not be happier with our care throughout the pregnancy. My husband and I recommend Dr Harris completely.

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Stephen Harris for consultation regarding removing a 7 cm fibroid. Apparently, he does not know how to remove a 7 cm fibroid laproscopically without using Lupron, which I found out later is unheard of for a 7 cm, unless the doctor does not have the skill/experience. In fact, he wasn't even sure he could remove it laproscopically at all. (I have since consulted a laproscopic surgeon and my fibroid can be removed laproscopically. Apparently, there is nothing special about my fibroid.) I am sure he's a good doctor for other things, but I would not recommend him for laproscopic removal of fibroids.

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

I've been to multiple of the top rated doctors in this field in DFW and none will ever compare to Dr. Harris. He has an ability and gift like I've never seen before in a medical professional. His faith is undeniable and his demeanor is one of compassion, care and old-time good bedside manner. I'd recommend him to anyone who cares about their health and desires to be seen by an apt and warmhearted professional.

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

THE BEST ob/gyn doc in dallas by far. I would know. I have had female problems for years and he is the only one who has cared and gone the extra mile to help.

Submitted July 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Harris is a genuinely caring person and an outstanding doctor. I have been a patient of his for ten years and would not change that, even if I have to drive all day to get to his office.

Submitted May 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Harris delivered my daughter. He is kind and very knowledgeable. I also love that he knows the Lord. He did an amazing job on a surgery I had last year. He is the only doctor that I trust:o)

Submitted June 24, 2009 | flag

This doctor is god sent. He is very helpful and understanding.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2009 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr Harris for the past 20 years and he has always been very knowledgeable and profressional. Dr Harris has always had a great bed side manner and is a wonderful doctor. I look forward to seeing him for each of my visits because I know that I am well taken care of. Most importantly Dr. Harris is a God Blessed man and Brother in the Lord. May the Lord continue to bless him and keep him.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2009 | flag

Dr. Harris has been my OB/Gyn for almost 12 years and he has always been very easy to talk to,he listens attentively and asks questions before examination. He's thorough,very professional,caring,concerned,helpful,interested in my well-being,kind,and considerate. My health is a top priority and I would not trust it to any one would does not consider it so.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2009 | flag

When it comes to doctors, Dr. Harris is top-notch. It is important to me to have a doctor that makes a connection and makes me feel like an important part of his practice. He certainly does that and listens intently to my needs. I recommend him at every opportunity.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2009 | flag