Rate Dr. Iraj D. Zandi

Dr. Iraj D. Zandi's Ratings

I have now had 2 seperate procedures with Dr. Zandi and could not be happier with the results. He has amazing bedside manner, his staff is very friendly and helpful and his work is flawless! Would highly recommend him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

Last year Dr. Zandi performed a corrective procedure that I am more than delighted with. He was very knowledgeable, accommodating, took his time to address my questions and fears and best of all honest. After the consultation, I felt confident he would do a great job. He lived up to his word when I went back this year to revise a scar that he said I would have to wait a year after recovery to correct. If I liked my results before, I love my results now! Rest assured, he guarantees his work and will correct problems should any arise. I highly recommend him. He also has a much better front office staff this year than last. Additionally, one of his nurses, I believe her name starts with a J, is very caring and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

I had Rhinoplasty surgery (Nose surgery) performed recently by Doctor Zandi. I am really really happy with my results. He is so kind, helpful, talented, and courteous. I haven't had any stress when I was going for surgery. I was sure that he would do the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2011

AMAZING DOCTOR...WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM FOR RHINOPLASTY. HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING AND IS NOT COCKY LIKE OTHER SURGEONS IN THE AREA. WELL WORTH YOUR MONEY...GO TO HIM!!! YOU WILL BE SO GLAD YOU DID!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2010

Dr. Zandi just did a breast augmentation on me a week ago. He was very knowledgable, kind, and helpful. I found this website and read the reviews just 4 days prior to my surgery and was sure I was going to cancel. I brought the reviews to him and his office manager 2 days prior to surgery. He assured me not only would he do the very best he possibly could for me, he also assured me if there should happen to be a problem after surgery he would make sure to correct it, and always does. I went forward with the surgery I AM VERY HAPPY. He has been wonderful post op. I would do it again in a heart beat. I have 4 daughters, the youngest being 18 mo. I was pretty set on not going to big but to just repair the damage done from breast feeding. He listened and completely met my needs. My ONLY regret is that I didn't go a few CCs bigger as he recommended. I truly would choose him again in a heart beat...thankyou Dr. Zandi

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

I had a modified browlift performed last year and I am extremely HAPPY!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

I am appalled at these reviews given to Dr. Zandi! I had a rhinoplasty done a year ago and I am SO HAPPY with the way it turned out. i've seen so many botched nose jobs, scar tissue, abnormalities from cocky surgeons who claim to be the best and charge an arm and a leg.Dr zandi is practical. during the consultation I was surprised he did not do a web-image alteration of my nose. he told me that it is easy to create something through a computer program, but it gives false expectations. you cannot determine factors like the way we heal and what happens post-op. honestly it makes a lot of sense and his honesty was profound. when it comes to rhinoplasty, he is one of the best. i could see how his manner may come off as arrogant at first but he is far from it! he was kind, comforting,answered my questions patiently and honestly, and he even personally called me post op in the evening after my surgery to check up on me! I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

I had breast augmentation performed recently by Doctor Zandi, and I am extremely pleased with my results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2009

Dr Zandi botched a Breast Augmentation. I should have realized when the Dr showed up late for the procedure and NEVER measured me or examined me prior to surgery, I am left with one breast larger and higher that the other. I followed up with him and voiced my displeasure and he literally blamed me for not informing him I had one breast a little higher than the other. I had a infection that occured due to the fact he taped my breast highter, as to somehow think that it would heal as to meet the height of the other breast. Well I developed an infection he did not want to assume reponsibility for. His manner is short and curt. I had many questions and he made me feel as though I was wasting his time. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR FOR ANY PROCEDURES.. I am still dealing the the scars that will NEVER be the same..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763714].votes_count ]]