Rate Dr. Arthur Gumer

Dr. Arthur Gumer's Ratings

Perfect Doctor! I will recommend him definitely !knowledgeable ,good surgeon, involves you in decision process .very busy practice but I did not mind to wait in average an hour to see him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2049795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

DR.GUMER IS SO HELPFUL AND HE REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. HE LISTENS TO YOUR CONCERNS AND IF HE FEELS HE NEEDS TO HE'LL ALWAYS GET A SECOND OPINION. HE'S THE BEST I'VE SEEN.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2049794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Gummer so far a been the best Gyn I have found in Atlanta. I too moved away to Charlotte and drive back to Atlanta whenever I have a problem. I'm about to have a procedure to slow down or stop me periods. I hope he's done alot of these surgeries, because I'm apprehensive.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2049793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

The wait for Dr Gumer is outrageous. While he may be a good doctor, you wait at leat 30-45 minutes past your appointment time. He is very knowledgeable but I don't find that he always listens to your concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2049792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2008

I miss Dr. Gumer! I moved out of state and can't find a doctor nearly as good as he was! He goes above and beyond - when I had a problem after moving away, he called me personally to talk about it. He genuinely remembered me, unlike other doctors who don't seem genuine.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2049791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

Doctor Gumer takes the time to listen to you, unlike so many doctors. He's very knowledgeable and nice. I totally recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2049789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2006

For years, I complained to my GYN about chronic pelvic pain. I was actually told by that particular MD that it was in my head. I finally made the switch to Dr. Gumer. He said, "If you say you have pain, then you have pain. We will work together to find the problem." He worked, and did find the problem...Endometriosis! For years, I suffered because I had a Dr. that didn't believe my pain. I found Dr. Gumer, and everything changed for me. He is awesome! You won't go wrong with Dr. Gumer!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2049788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2005

I was seeing a GYN for 10 years, who repeatedly told me my pelvic pain was in my head. I finally decided to leave and see Dr. Gumer. He sat with me, talked, then examined me. He promised he would do what he could to help. Eventually, he diagnosed Stage IV Endometriosis. He is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2049790].votes_count ]]