Dr. Neill T. Peters

Dr. Neill T. Peters

Rate Dr. Neill T. Peters

Dr. Neill T. Peters's Ratings

Dr. Peters is extremely knowledgeable and very personable. He immediately diagnosed and removed a skin cancer and put me at ease. He is very busy and it generally takes a long time to get an appointment, but once when I had a particular concern and he was booked, his assistant remembered to call me when he had a cancellation and was able to squeeze me in.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2009 | flag

I was very pleased with Dr. Peters. He was personable, answered alll of my questions and thoroughly explained my treatment options. Would definitely recommend him.

Submitted April 30, 2009 | flag

Has the greatest personality but he's almost always very late. I once waited 40 minutes, which indicates to me that he doesn't believe his patients' time is as valuable as his. He came highly recommended by my internist so I put up with the lack of punctuality.

Submitted March 7, 2009 | flag