Rate Dr. Steven Harter

Dr. Steven Harter's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Harter by my OBGYN who delivered my 1st child by C-section in 2009. When I became pregnant with my daughter in 2010, I told my doctor that I wanted to have a VBAC; hence the referral. I saw Dr. Harter and he answered all of my questions and reassured me that I would be a good candidate for a VBAC. My Dtr's umbilical cord did not attach to the placenta, which could have caused complications with delivery, but Dr. Harter continued to reassure me that I could attempt a VBAC. I went into labor naturally and while pushing my dtr's heart rate began to drop (d/t cord attachment). Dr. Harter remained calm and reassuring throughout labor and assisted me with delivering and having a successful VBAC. I now have a very healthy and active 2.5 YO. I have been to 3 other OBGYNs and Dr. Harter is by far the BEST! His wait times are very long, but he is a great doctor who listens to his patients and provides excellent care. I would strongly recommend him to anyone wanting a VBAC.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2013 | flag

I went into Mt. View two days in a row where I had per registered. My doctor was Dr. Spoon. He was on vacation that week so his partner was called both times and both times misdiagnosed me. On the third day I went to Cenntienal Hills and after the nurses took my vitals and listened to my syptoms they called the on call doctor, Dr. Harter. He listened to me. He did an emergency c-section and with a surgeons help removed my appendix. He took the time to listen and he saved my life and my baby's. I have now been to his office and love it. You are able to see where the doctors are in regards to if they are running on time or late. It's very nice for the working moms out there.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr Harter is hands down THE best OB in Las Vegas. He is patient, kind, knowledgeable and caring. He won't force you into an unnecessary csection, but if you do end up with one, he uses a newer technique that really cuts recovery time. He is one of the only doctors in Vegas that will allow you to VBAC. Love him.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Harter is absolutely amazing. He delivered our beautiful, healthy baby boy named Lance Gary. Him and his staff were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were like a family and treated us with the utmost care and sweetness. He has a knack for dealing with people. He devotes as much time as you need to answer questions and he's very thorough. He's the best doctor in Las Vegas. xo- thanks Dr. Harter and Staff~~ we are forever grateful.

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

hands down Dr.Harter is the best Doctor!!! He Takes time to answer all my Questions, Truely cares about me and my well being.... DR. Harter ROCKS!!!!

Submitted March 24, 2012 | flag

I absolutely love Dr. Harter. He constantly makes me feel like no question is a dumb questions and is very thorough in his answers. I agree with some post about his staff, but honestly blame Womens Specialty Care for the lack of professionalism there, not his office. I visit him at the Summerlin Location and typically wait 45 minutes to almost 2 hours. I have brought this up to many of his staff (at Summerlin and Centennial) and have received the same response "he refuses to miss deliveries so they come first". This response alone makes me okay with the wait time - I know that when I deliver my baby in 2 to 4 weeks, that he isn't going to be rushing off to an office apt missing my childs birth. We are planning an All natural birth with Dr. Harter, and from the research I have done - there isn't a better OB to have in this city when it comes to someone having faith in your body as a women, as opposed to listening to a textbook from college.

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

Great Doctor! Front desk staff was ok nurses were great but the office manager and supervisor were EXTREMELY rude and unprofessional! The wait is pretty long but Dr harter is an amazing doctor.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

I absolutely love and recommend Dr. Harter. What a wonderful Dr.! Not only is he personable, he is very informative and knowledgeable. He listens, and doesn't make you feel rushed during appointments. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Harter helped me have a successful VBAC with my second child. He was dedicated to me and his other patients. The office wait times were long but it was always for a delivery. He was competent and compassionate. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family, especially those who are interested in having a VBAC delivery.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr.Harter has delivered 2 of my nephews, my son and 3 of my friends kids. he is truley amazing. he is very understanding in every sitch and takes his time with his patents, listens to all concerns and answers any and all questions. his energy is also amazing. he is always happy and just way comfortable to have as an OB. (we all know how uncomfortable going to the OB can be)I LOVE THIS MAN! lol

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag