Rate Dr. Paul T. Basile

Dr. Paul T. Basile's Ratings

I'm really surprised at the reviews I've read about Dr. Basile. He was far from patient, nice, and ready to explain things. I found him rushed, and slightly elitist. I will not be going back. His staff, specifically Jasmine, is the only reason why I went to him twice and allowed them to do my orthotics. If I continue to have problems after I receive them, I will find someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2421977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Staff are very nice and helpful. Doctor is prompt and also very helpful with any questions your may have. The office is nice and clean and the examine rooms are large. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2012

Very kind and explained the procedure he was going to do with detail. Very nice manners and completely fixed my foot problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763923].votes_count ]]