Rate Dr. Sandra J. Horning

Dr. Sandra J. Horning's Ratings

I spend hours waiting for Dr. Horning in the exam room but when she finally gets to me she doesn't seem rushed and spends as much time with me as I need her to. She cares very much and I feel as though I'm her only patient. She is very up-to-date on research and I believe I am getting the best care possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr. Horning quite literally saved my life. Oncology is an art, not a science and having utmost trust in your doctor is paramount. She did a phenomenol job and was extremely attentive even years after my treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

This md is very bright, but she didn't order a PET/CT and dismissed lymphoma symptoms as unrelated to the disease. It delayed my treatment by about six months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763942].votes_count ]]