Rate Dr. Rafael G. Juarez

Dr. Rafael G. Juarez's Ratings

Such a good Doctor! Dr. Juarez is compassionate and is indeed a great surgeon! He cares about his patients and does so in a professional manor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I'm a cash payment patient and for what they charge they certainly not give you the necessary help you need. You don't get to see the Dr often. If you have a question or problem no one is there to answer your questions. You have to make an appointment to see Dr. But if it was something important or couldn't wait to be answered you're screwed. Besides that they don't have a nurse anymore and they only give you 1 ultrasound at 20 weeks. I'm so disappointed but I already paid $1000 I don't want or can afford to lose.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2462937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Office staff is organized and friendly. Rosa was particularly helpful. Wait times are between 15-30 minutes. However, the nurse was extremely rude. I had blood work which indicated that my progesterone level was low, putting me at a high risk for miscarriage. The nurse called me 3 weeks after receiving my results to let me know this information and that I needed to be started on a hormone supplement ASAP. Dr. Juarez has good bedside manner but can be condescending at times. I will not be returning to his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I have had several female issues since I was 16 and after seeing several different gynos he was the one that helped me the most and with care. My daughter when old enough will definetly be going to him. I trust him that much!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Doctor Juarez is awesome. I find it hard to believe he was rude to anyone. I've been going to him for 30 years and have never gotten an attitude from him. About medication, I have taken everything he as prescribed to me and am glad I did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I love dr juarez. I had a horrible dr before and dr juarez found and removed my endometriosis. Explained everything and answered all questions my husband and I had. I have since recovered very well and would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

I love Dr. Juarez, been going to him for 20 years. he's great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2011

gave me a hysterectomy at too young of age and told me women do better without ovaries. I have been to 37 doctors, Mayo Clinic and Scripps trying to get my health back after he destroyed it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Very nice doctor. He took the time to explain things even though his office was very busy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2010

Yes this doctor does have a soothing voice, IF you ever get to see him during the pregnancy. Most of the time you are seeing the PA-C. If they have to do anything out of the realm of normal work its a hassel for them and they treat you very poorly. Nor did he bother to tell me that I am a high risk pregnancy right now and did not send me to a high risk doc. Their staff was rude along with Dr. Juarez making me feel like scum about asking to be put on a medication that I needed. Lisa their advice nurse is helpful most of the time and their ultrasound tech is actually really nice and makes you feel welcome there. but thats about it! I have since switched doctors and Dr. Toledo will be delivering my baby now, he and his staff made me feel comfortable and he has also referred me to a high risk doctor. Thank God I made the switch! I can now be joyus and happy with the remainder of my pregnancy and know that I am in great hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050335].votes_count ]]