Rate Dr. Arvind Ahuja

Dr. Arvind Ahuja's Ratings

Gave me another chance at life! I had 2 other Neuros tell me there was nothing that could be done to recitify my pain, Dr. Ahuja found a way to do it!

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag

My grandmother went to Dr. Ahuja had two kajor surgeries done one brain surgery and a back surgery. The back surgery was a failed one and now my grandmother suffersx from severe nerve pain, cant feel her feet or legs. This doctor is a joke. My grandma has to live with this pain now forever and thees nothing anuone can do about it. Dr. Ahuja should never be recommended to anyone. He ruined my grandmas life and mine forever.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2011 | flag

Appt. never on time & long, plan avg. 3hrs. Spend about 10 mins. with PA, wait another 30 min. see Dr. about 2 mins. Neck cervical fusion & Disc replaced. Helped, but still receive pain 4months after surgery with only remedy so far is anti inflamatory drugs, ointment, pain pills. Rude staff when asking what the future plan of treatment is. I'm still out of work due to narcotics taken to relieve pain. Currently seeking another DR.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2011 | flag

Left Frontal Craniotomy for meningioma which left me with permanent severe nerve damage in the left side of my head and face. I understand that all surgery has risks, I signed a release form beforehand. What irks and upsets me is that this doctor and his staff jerked me around for 6 months after my surgery, pretending like they had no idea what was wrong with me. He even sent me to a neurologist to get confirmation that even more surgery was the answer to fixing my problems, and thankfully the neurologist is the one who told me that it was nerve damage, and no further surgery would help. When Ahuja couldn't justify more surgery, then they didn't need to see me anymore. Of course they still didn't acknowledge the damage they had already done. Too worried about a lawsuit I guess.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag

First visit dr. spent about 4-5 mins. spent more time with nurse, second visit wait time i hour 45 mins. dr. never came in room, in the hallway, stated you should have the neck surgery, nurse wanted to shedule with-in 3weeks time. never went back.

Submitted July 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ahuja is a wonderful neurosurgeon, the only one I trust to monitor my condition. After finding a brain tumor, he had performed a Lt craniotomy the very next day. He educated me prior to surgery, so I knew what to expect post op. I've follow up with him since. In the future when I will need another dissection of my lt frontal lobe of my brain, he will be the only one that I trust to perform such a complicated surgery.

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

Great diagnostically, amazing staff and very caring. This doctor did what many others could not... Diagnose and fix the herniated discs in my neck. I cannot say enough good things about this doctor and his staff.

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag

I had a 7:30AM appt. After a very exyensive interview with his nurse the Doctor finally saw me at 9:15 AM for approx. 45 seconds. He agreed with his nurse's recommendations and so did I. He was a nice rather jovial person but way too over-worked. His nurse is very capable, knowledgable and probably should be a PA. As I had to rise at 5AM and drive from Oconomowoc for a 7:30 appt. I thought I should have seen the doctor sooner.

Submitted June 1, 2011 | flag

Dr.Ahuja is a very polite well respected doctor. The only reason he is not my doctor to do surgery is because he dont take wi state insurance. I was a patient for 5 yrs and didnt want to leave him> I wish he took my insurance cause i really trusted him to do my surgery. He is the best and at what he does,so if you need a good doctor and dont have the state insurance i highly recommend him and his staff. :)

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ahuja performed a discectomy on my lower spine, which resulted in permanent damage to the nerve root leading to my right leg. Also got an infection in the IV site from the surgery. Never again will I see this doctor

Submitted Feb. 28, 2011 | flag