Rate Dr. Sabatino Ciatti

Dr. Sabatino Ciatti's Ratings

Had a Mohs procedure on my nose. Started out with a small red spot and now have two bad scars. If I knew this I would have looked into other options. Billing practices are also questionable. Would not use him again or recommend him. Go to a plastic surgeon not a Dermatologist.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Ciatti for at least 15 years. When I lived in Cranford and now, living in Barnehat, N. J. He has done many surgeries on me for skin cancer & melanomas (since I worked outdoors all my life). My face, forehead, back, nose and now my ear. I do believe another doctor I went to in south Jersey would have taken my ear off, because seeming to me, he is a 'production line' surgeon. My home is 75 miles from his office in Westfield, and if I had to 'crawl' there, I would, knowing that I am in the best hands possible. He saved my ear after hours of care in his office, because my previous doctor was so inattentive and said it would "heal" after 13 months of bleeding!!! That is why I drove 75 miles up to see Dr. Sabatino Ciatti, the best there is. He has the cleanest surgical facility, magnificent accredited caring staff, and the best of attention and care. His credentials speak for themselves.

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

On different occasions over the last 3 years Dr. Ciatti has removed Basil cell cancers from my lip, forehead, and ear using Mohs surgery. Clean well decorated office, great staff, great surgery that does NOT leave a scar, this practice is absolutely the tops. Dr. Ciatti is not only a gifted surgeon, he is a warm supportive human being who is always on time. Bob Harvey

Submitted April 14, 2013 | flag

I found Dr. Ciatti through a friend of mine and became his pt for microdermabrasion. My husband came to a appt with me and as we were talking Dr. Ciatti happened to look at his head and found a spot that ended up needing Mohs, I was so impressed (And till am!) that I spoke to the internist I was a office manager for and we refer all our derm pts to him. He is the BEST!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2011 | flag

I HAD MOHS SURGERY DONE BY DR.CIATTI..FEW YRS AGO. I WAS TOLD THAT I MIGHT HAVE TO HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY AFTER. HE TOOK PHOTO OF MY FOREHEAD WHICH WAS EXTREMELY LARGE...BUT TODAY YOU CAN HARDLY SEE THE LINE OF HIS SURGERY. DO NOT HESITATE TO "PICK" DR. CIATTI..LOOK AT HIS EDUCATION ON WEBSITE..HIS SKILLFUL HANDS AND STAFF...I'M SO GRATEFUL. WESTFIELD OFFICE. RATE HIM "10" IF YOU SAW THE PHOTO AND SAW MY FOREHEAD TODAY YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE I HAD SURGERY...AND I JUST TURNED 72YRS OLD. LOOK NO FURTHER...THIS IS THE DOCTOR FOR EVERYTHING

Submitted Dec. 4, 2008 | flag

Such a sweet man and extremely intelligent. By far the best doctor you could choose.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2006 | flag

Submitted Aug. 1, 2006 | flag

We would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ciatti for both his skills and "bedside" manner

Submitted March 30, 2006 | flag

Specializes in skin cancer surgery and reconstruction. Very skilled, and caring.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2005 | flag