Rate Dr. Philip Levy

Dr. Philip Levy's Ratings

He is excellent, extremely knowledgeable and makes time to listen to his patients. Makes personal calls to inform about blood work results. Lots of clinical experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

Dr. Levy is a very good doctor. I've seen him every year for 28 years. Yes he is a busy man. Just know you need to make your appointments at least six weeks ahead.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

I waited several months to see this doctor since I was a "new patient" 3 weeks before my appointment I got a phone call letting me know that Dr. Levy is not "taking any new patients". his partner is taking new patients. however I will have to wait 3 more months to see her. Thank God i don't have a terminal illness. I would be dead before seeing this doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2011

Dr. Levy is certainly very knowledgeable in his field and a very nice man. However, I quit going to him for 10 years, as I felt he really wasn't doing anything for me in assisting me in the care of my diabetes, other than writing prescriptions. I have gone back to him, only because no other endo doc would take my insurance. Generally, he passes the guidance of control, etc., off to his staff. He is always prompt and on-schedule, though has to reschedule appts often due to his traveling schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2009

Phil Levy is surely Arizona's #1 expert on diabetes and endocrinology ... he is (or was) president of the American College of Endocrinologists. Occasionally he has to reschedule, but not enough that it's a problem. Wonderful man: always takes time to talk and discuss your concerns. I've been in his care for almost 10 years. But he IS in his 70's ... and I fear the day he will retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2008

Although I hate all the scheduling changes, I think he's a pretty good doctor overall. Sometimes I think about switching, though, because it's so difficult to get a timely appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

With the exception of the frequent schedule changes, Dr. Levy is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

Great Dr.! I wish he would not retire, how will they ever replace him!!!??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2006

I think he is wonderful and very informative. My only complaint is that he is out of the office too much ~ I always end up having to wait 2 months. I live outsie of Queen Creek and I think he is worth the drive!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2006

Dr. Levy is VERY knowledgable and, while sometimes he can be curt, he takes the time to explain things. The biggest bummer about Dr. Levy is that he travels for speaking engagements and 1 out of 3 appointments is cancelled for his travel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050587].votes_count ]]