Rate Dr. Robert E. Wolf

Dr. Robert E. Wolf's Ratings

Loved the staff, Dr Wolf .. Every one Was very professional.. If you are thinking about getting a breast reduction this is the right doctor!?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

I called to ask if Dr. Wolf did an actual Platysmaplasty , cutting of the actual neck muscles, or does he just do MACS lifts or mini-lifts. What I have is hereditary and others in my family had to have the more extensive surgery. She said she didn't know, I would have to make an appt. for a consultation with him. I asked if there was a fee for the consult. She said $100. I said why would I pay $100 for a consult if I'm not sure Dr. Wolf even does a Platysmaplasty? She basically said she didn't know. Her name was Jill. Maybe by the time you read this she won't be working there. I hope not--she's bad for business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

I never rate physicians however my experience with Dr. Wolf and his staff were amazing and I thought he really deserved an excellent rating with care on a newborn. When our daughter was one week old we found out that she was not nursing properly and was losing a lot of weight due to being tongue-tied and lip-tied. Our lactation consultant give us a list of surgeons in the area. By doing research we chose Dr. Wolf based on others' ratings and recommendations. I called and spoke to his receptionist explaining that we needed to get it taken care of as soon as possible, so she can start to put on some weight and I could continue nursing her. The receptionist fit me in the very next day. The entire staff were very calming and compassionate. The procedure was very quick and Dr. Wolf gave me his cellphone number in case of any concerns, and gave me a hug. His confidence and professionalism eased my mind and my daughter began nursing properly immediately. We recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr Wolf is not only an excellent surgeon who uses state of the art procedures, he is truly a caring and friendly person. He explained everything before and after the procedure in detail and was always available for questions. I would recommend him to anyone. His whole staff are wonderful too, I almost felt like I was going to visit friends when I entered his office. I am so pleased with my s-lift - I look better but people don't know why! Thank you Dr. Wolf.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Excellent Cosmetic Surgeon. Caring, supportive and very compassionate. Dr. Wolf is excellent is all fields of plastic surgery. He listens and understand which is so important to his patients including me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr Wolf did an amazing job fixing a botched breast augmentation by another surgeon. I had a breast lift and augmentation and the scars and implants were horrible. Dr Wolf explained what needed to be done and put my fears completely to rest. He removed the implants and scar tissue, did reconstruction to both breasts, and put new implants under the muscle. They are now beautiful and look and feel so natural!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr. Wolfe did a succesful surgery on my eye-lids for blepharoplasty. His staff was most helpful, friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Wolfe as a plastic surgeon for this surgery based upon his competent skill and warm personal raport which assisted me to have trust and confidence in his expertise. The outcome of this surgery allows me to have less eye fatigue and a fuller range of vision. In addition, I look great! Overall, I am extremely pleased with the results of this surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Facelift took off more than 15 years; everyone is raving about it. Great staff drove me to a hotel after the procedure and even the doctor came by later to check on me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2010

Dr. Wolf is personable, knowledgable. I felt absolutely comfortable. He makes himself available 24/7 via cell phone for questions and/or concerns. My surgery was scheduled promptly and everything was efficiently handled. I was 100% satisfied in all aspects of care surrounding this surgery. I rate Dr. Wolf as excellent and would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Dr. Wolf far exceeded my expectations. My whole experience from consultation to post-op was outstanding and the results were phenomenal. Throughout the entire experience I felt both comfortable and reassured by Dr. Wolf's knowledge and patient manner. I can't say enough good things about the entire practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2050652].votes_count ]]