Rate Dr. Karen Ellen Aarestad

Dr. Karen Ellen Aarestad's Ratings

Dr. Aarestad has been my doctor for over twenty years. I believe she is the very best. She listens and she understands me. She may be running a little behind, but she always has time to talk and help me. If I need a specialist for a problem, she gets the right one for me. I think she is the most knowledge doctor I have ever seen and I am very greatful to have her as my doctor. Her staff is top notch.

Submitted June 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Aarestad is wonderful. After her exam she will sit down to answer any questions the patient may have. She's thorough and knows her stuff. I have been her patient for over 20 years and am extremely happy with the care that I have received. She's an A+ doctor in my book!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2010 | flag

Dr. Aarestad is fairly good. She tried to figure our my symptoms and gave it her best effort but was unsucessful. She listens but misinterpreted some things which lead to some incorrect medicines. She at least tried. I am not sure if I would recommend her but maybe.

Submitted July 30, 2009 | flag